An excited smile grew across his face when he saw the S.H.I.E.L.D. emblem printed on the front. "Is it," muttered Peter hoping his assumptions were true. He opened the envelope and peeked inside, "It is!" Peter flipped the envelope over, letting a card fall into his hand. "My very own Avengers Communicard," exclaimed Peter as he presented the card to the girls.

MJ and Gwen exchanged a confused look before glancing at Peter. "Your very own communi-what now?"

"Communicard," Peter repeated as he admiring the seemingly simple card, "I didn't get one the first time, but now is good a time as any."

"What does it do," ask MJ as she took the card out of Peter's hands , examining it herself.

"It let's me contact any of the Avengers with one," explained Peter giddily.

"But Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D. can contact you through your regular communicator," said Gwen with a confused expression, "Why would you have two communication devices?"

"It's for the, you know, emergency Avenger stuff," mumbled Peter who stored the card in his utility belt.

"I thought you didn't even want to be an Avenger," said MJ with a raised eyebrow

"That was before I got 'better acquainted' with some of the members," replied Peter, rubbing his chin. Gwen and MJ rolled their eyes at the grinning Peter. "Besides with my team gone, I'm going to need all the help I can get."

Peter began to change from his costume into his civilian clothes when Gwen spoke up, "Speaking of team, I was thinking maybe Felicia could help you with patrol." MJ and Peter shot glances at Gwen with a confused expression. "I mean she has the skills to keep up with you in fighting," explained Gwen, "Plus she knows what's what of the criminal world."

"You know, that's not a bad idea," said Peter as the group left the Spider Room once Peter was done changing. The lovers jumped in surprise when they saw Felicia sitting in a recliner, eating a bowl of popcorn while watching TV. "Hey guys," Felicia smiled, "Loving the new pad and I thought crime paid well. I should come here more often."

"How did you get in here," asked an amazed Gwen.

"I'm a cat burglar Gweny, I find ways," replied Felicia, "Also, Peter you might want to close those windows behind you. You don't a not sexy criminal come waltzing in. Might not even get any with all these cameras."

"Cameras? What cameras," asked Peter scanning the room.

Felicia pointed to tiny dots all over the room, "They're everywhere. They probably get some good angles when we get busy underneath the sheets."

"I told them to stop doing that," Peter groaned as he began to web the dozens of cameras.

"Comes with the package working for S.H.I.E.L.D.," laughed Felicia with a shrug.

"It's funny you said that," Gwen mused taking a seat on the armrest of the recliner, "Because we were talking about you helping Peter."

Felicia raised an eyebrow at Gwen, eyeing her suspiciously, "Oh really?"

Gwen nodded with an innocent smile, "Yep, we were thinking that you could help him with his hero work."