Peter smacked his forehead, "Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that."

Gwen hobbled over to door, "You might want to take a shower now, you don't want to smell like hot sex when you meet with the Fantastic Four."

Peter chuckled, "Yeah your right." After getting his things from one of the many boxes in the apartment, he went to one of the bathroom. When he went to open it he could hear the shower going.

"MJ's in there Peter," Aunt May said as she walked by, "Try one of the other ones."

Peter nodded with a mischievous smirk, "Ok, I will." When he was certain she was out of sight, Peter slipped into the bathroom. He smiled when he saw the silhouette of Mary Jane cleaning herself behind the shower curtain. Peter crept over towards her, perfectly drowned out by the sound of the shower and her humming of a tune she was learning for a play.

MJ jumped when the curtain was suddenly pulled back. She sighed when she realized it was just Peter, "Oh, Pete don't scare me like that." MJ froze when she got a better look at him. Her eyes bugged when she saw him stark naked before, sporting an erection that looked almost painful.

Before she could say anything, Peter shot a red web at her, pinning her wrists above her head against the wall. Peter stepped into the shower and pulled the curtain closed. He immediately rubbed her shaven slit once he got close enough. He kissed her passionately, sucking earnestly on her tongue. MJ moaned as his fingers slipped into her hole.

MJ gasped when Peter finally broke the kiss to breathe. Peter grabbed her chin so she'd match his gaze. He licked the water from her neck and kissed her nose, "If what happened with Gwen is an indicator of what it was like when I was away, I'm sure you need this too." He then fell to his knees and lifted her legs over his shoulders. His tongue ran down her navel and stopped just above her clit. He kissed the insides of her thighs, nipping around her quivering lips.

MJ bit her lip in anticipation, "Peter, please stop teasing me! You know I need this!"

Peter smiled up at her, "Well, since you asked so nicely."

Peter's tongue probed MJ's tight pussy. MJ's back arched as the pleasure created by Peter's tongue ran through her body. Peter's tongue thrashed inside of MJ, slurping up the sweet juices flowing from her. He removed his tongue from her snatch and replaced them with his fingers. Peter took her clit in between his lips and suckled on it as his attentive fingers pleased her from the inside.

MJ let out a sultry moan as she neared her climax, "Oooh, Peter! I'm close!"

Peter grinned and quickened the movement of his fingers. MJ groaned as her orgasm came upon her, her cunt holding onto Peter's fingers like a vise. Peter shot up onto us feet surprising MJ. He ripped the webbing from around her wrists, "I'm too horny to play anymore." In a fluent movement, MJ found herself sitting on Peter's lap as he clung to the bathroom tile.

MJ gasped when Peter's pulsing shaft filled her up. Holding on to her wrists, Peter began to fiercely thrust into the whimpering redhead. The sound of the shower hitting the drain mixed well with the slapping of wet flesh that echoed throughout the room. Peter nipped along MJ's shoulder and neck, only to come back and lick over the trail of the bite marks.

The cluster of sensations flooding her body was driving her insane. Peter grabbed her soaked scarlet locks and pulled her head back, earning a groan of pain and pleasure. MJ cried out as Peter's rod pumped in and out of her sopping opening, her body twitching from the ecstasy of the feeling him inside her once again.