He pulled her wet panties aside and slipped his fingers inside of her. Gwen let out a lustful gasp, finally reuniting with the feeling that she had missed for a long time. Her hips bucked against his hand as they moved in and out of her soaked entrance. Peter gradually quickened the pace of his fingers, using his thumb to tease her clit. Gwen threw her head back as Peter hit all of her most sensitive spots inside of her. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face into her cleavage. The combination of his amazing talent with his fingers and the spectacular feeling of him teasing her nipples sent Gwen over the edge. Her back arched and her legs trembled as her orgasm rocked her body. Peter covered her mouth to muffle the loud moan that he could tell was about to escape.

Gwen slumped over onto his shoulder, breathing heavily, "Whoa...Peter that was...but that wasn't what I was talking abou-" Before she could finish her sentence, Peter hopped up and stuck to the wall. Gwen's eyes widened when she saw Peter's erect monster of a member shoot out of his pants. "Oh no, not this again," Gwen thought to herself.

Peter grinned at her, "We're not done yet Ms Stacy. I still have to get off." Without any hesitation or warning, he shoved his rod into her snatch. Gwen wanted to cry out but her voice caught in her throat. Her walls clamped around Peter's shafts and her body shook from another orgasm.

Peter chuckled at his lover, "Really? So soon?" He began to slowly move in and out of her, "Well it makes sense. You've been without Peter's Peter for so long, I should've seen this coming." Peter pushed all of his erection into with one powerful thrust. Gwen let out a small choked squeak, her nails digging into his skin. Peter licked her earlobe, earning shivers from Gwen. "Don't worry," he whispered to her, "I'll make it up to you."

With that, he grabbed her hips and began to pump in and out of her faster. Gwen bucked her hips against his, trying to match his thrusts. She could feel his head hit her G spot with unnatural accuracy. Her breathing seem to get choppy as he went even faster. Peter took one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking and nibbling on the hardened nub. Gwen hugged Peter for dear life as she felt another orgasm build up inside of her. Peter grabbed her hair and pulled her head to the side so her could tease the flesh of her neck.

Gwen's toes curled up as her climax hit her like a ton of bricks. Peter cackled as her cunt convulsed around his rod as he continued to pump in and out of her. Gwen's limp body fell onto Peter, completely drained. "Please… no more," she said in a pleading whisper. She sighed when Peter ignored her and continued to thrust into her.

Peter rubbed her throbbing clit with his fingers, adding on to the endless sensations Gwen was experiencing. Gwen moaned with every thrust Peter gave her. "I told you, I would make it up to you," Peter taunted Gwen who was struggling to stay conscious. Peter's tongue ran up and down her neck, savoring the taste of his blonde lover. Gwen fought to stay awake, bolts of pleasure running up her spine, pushing her towards her fourth orgasm.

Gwen hugged Peter with all of the strength she had left, "Peter... I'm cumming!"

"Yeah, I am about to cum too," Peter groaned as he began to pump in and out of her at full speed. With one last thrust, Gwen cried out as she climaxed yet again. Suddenly, Peter pulled out, flipped Gwen upside down and shoved his loaded stick inside of her mouth. She groaned as he shot his load down her throat. Peter couldn't help but lick her drenched slit as his orgasm shook his body. Peter hopped down from the wall with a limp Gwen in his arms, "Sorry Gwen, I just had to feel your mouth again."

Gwen licked her lips, moaning at the taste of his spunk she had craved for ever since he left. Peter helped her stand, her legs still a bit shaky from their sexcapade. "Peter, that was a mind blowing come back," said Gwen who glared at Peter when he chuckled when she said 'come back', "But what I meant was your appointment with Mr Fantastic."