Captain America stood up and got in his fighting stance, "No kid, he won't."

Peter punched Captain America in the face, knocking him down. He lifted his former friend over his head, "No he will! He's- he's nuts!" Peter slammed Cap on the ground and stomped on his chest. He shot a red web strand from his finger and swung Cap at Hawkeye, sending them both into the rubble. Peter shot a web behind him without looking, sticking to Black Widow. He pulled her towards him, ducking when she tried to kick him from behind. He webbed her to the ground, "Sorry Natasha." Peter ran to Captain America the Avenger stood up from the hit.

Captain America stopped Peter when they collided. They struggled to overpower the other, digging their heels into the dirt as they pushed each other. Peter flashed his fangs as he began to overpower Cap. Captain America groaned as he felt himself being pushed back, "He's not gonna kill her, we have her!"

Peter's eyes widened, he gritted his teeth, "How?"

~~~ Earlier At The Parker Residence ~~~

MJ, Gwen and Aunt May ran out of the house and towards Gwen's car. "What about Ava and the others," Aunt May said still shaken.

"Don't worry, they got away," Gwen lied trying to calm her down.

They stopped in their tracks when one of Otto's arms dropped in front of them. They turned to a smirking Otto, "Hello ladies."

Suddenly, Luke charged into Otto, knocking the doctor over onto his face. Otto growled at swatted Luke into a house. Danny jumped up and rushed Otto, dodging all of the robotic arms.

Ava clawed at Kraven, snarling as she began to lose strength and speed. Kraven grinned evilly as he caught her wrist and twisted it, "I believe it's time I put down the cat." He raised his knife over his head to kill Ava. She tried to pull away but her strength had left her.

She closed her eyes, holding back the tears, "Peter…" All of a sudden, a bullet whizzed by and grazed Kraven's shoulder. He yelled out in pain and dropped the knife. Ava kicked Kraven in his groin and ran away from the collapsed villain.

S.H.I.E.L.D. agents flooded the streets, taking aim at Otto and Kraven. Otto grunted, "It seems we have over stayed our welcome." He pressed a button on his vest, revealing an Octobot under a cloaking device. The two quickly stepped onto it and flew away from the agents.

Just after they left, Agent Phil Coulson went up to MJ, Gwen and Aunt May, "I'm Agent Coulson from S.H.I.E.L.D., Ms Parker, we've been led to believe that your nephew is in danger." He led them to a squad car, "Please come with us, we need you safe."

~~~ Washington DC ~~~

Captain America let out a loud groan as Peter pressed down on his collarbone, "We have your aunt in protective custody. The girls too. They're fine."

Peter looked at Captain America uneasy, uncertainty and fear visible in his eyes, "You promise?"

Cap tried his best to not fall onto his knees, "I promise!"

Peter's anxiousness seemed to boil over, "You swear!?"

Captain America gave Peter a stern look, "Kid."

Peter's lips squeezed into a thin line. He let go of Captain America and slowly turned around. He stared at the Goblin who was fighting Iron Man. "Cap, you might wanna clear your guys, this is gonna get messy," said Peter as he marched towards the Goblin.