Peter aligned himself with her entrance. "P-Peter wait," Gwen said in vain, Peter's mind not the same. A deep red filled his eyes and a fangs visible in his smile. He plunged into at once, stretching her tight cunt. Gwen gasped loudly as he began to ram his huge shaft in and out of her. Gwen wrapped her legs around his waist, her moans echoing throughout the room. Peter smirked and released his grip on the roof, flipping over on the bed to perfectly land in a new position, not missing a beat.

Gwen threw head back against his chest and let out a loud moan, her hip gyrating on his rod as it thrusted into her. Peter grabbed her hips to hold her in place before using his superhuman strength to plow into her wet channel. With each thrust, Peter hit her sensitive G spot, sending electricity throughout her body. He pushed her on her hands and knees, grinning as he saw his large rod disappear into her tight ass.

Gwen gripped the sheets tightly, whimpers escaped from her lips as Peter pounded her cunt. Peter's could feel his tame nature slipping, he began to growl with each thrust. Peter grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, gaining leverage to thrust harder. Gwen winced when he pulled her hair, but the mix of pain and pleasure drove her closer and closer to the edge

Peter leaned forward and kissed her neck, nipping and sucking her weak spots. Gwen trembled underneath his carnal behavior, her muscles shook as her orgasm neared. Peter felt his orgasm coming to, his hips moved in a blur. With one final thrust, Peter exploded deep inside of her, his thick spunk filling her up. Gwen let out a high pitched scream as her body shook from her orgasm, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

Peter let her drop on the bed as she had passed out from her orgasm. He smiled he saw his cum spill out of her. Peter looked down at his ringing communicator and saw MJ's face on the caller ID. "Yea," Peter said when he answered the call. "Hey sexy, did you get my video," asked MJ happily. "Yes I did, in fact I just thanked Gwen for her part," Peter said grinning as he turned to the passed out blonde. "I have a surprise for you, come over to Felicia's, be here before midnight, I'll be waiting," she said with a seductive voice before hanging up.

Peter grinned, put on his costume and left through the window. As he swung over the streets of New York, he stopped to admire the beauty of the many glistening stars. Unfortunately, it wasn't a good place to stop. Suddenly, a swarm of Octobots flooded the sky around him. Peter went into his fighting stance and waited for them to attack. They all rushed him at once, only for Peter to jump over them. Peter shot a web back at their direction and slingshot at the with lightning speed.

He crushed the top of one with his strength and flipped over to another, punching through the steel cover. He ripped some wires out of it, making it spiral out of control and crash into the street. High above Peter, The Goblin and the other villains watched on as Peter destroyed the Octobots. "Don't you see? He's become vicious and sinister, he now shows no mercy in battle," The Goblin said grinning as he watched Peter.

"But will he join us," Octavius asked still skeptical. The Goblin smirked at his comrade, "Why wouldn't he?" Peter picked up a manhole cover and slung it at the Octobot, making it crash into the robot, destroying it. He sighed as he finished the last one and was about to swing off, "Where are you going so soon?" Peter turned to the voice and saw The Goblin hovering over him. Peter got into his fighting stance again but was surprised to see The Goblin laughing, "Don't worry Spider, I'm not here to fight, but to give you an offer."

"What kind of offer could you ever give me," Peter scoffed. "To join my team and help me destroy the Avengers," The Goblin answered hopping off of his glider. Peter raised an eyebrow, "What happened to destroying me?" The Goblin casually strolled towards Peter, "Destroying you would be a dream come true, but then I really wouldn't accomplish anything. But if we destroy the Avengers, we'll gain all the power in the world." Peter felt his carnage emotions trying to surface, he really liked the idea of being powerful. Plus, all those Avenger women at his beck and call.