"He didn't just get her, he dominated her! You could hear her on the other side of the mansion," Hawkeye laughed. Tony smirked, "The kid's totally embarrassed, but he shouldn't be that's a major accomplishment." Wasp groaned shaking her head, "I'm gonna go check on him." She got up and ran out of the living room to Peter's bedroom. When she got there she saw that the door was closed and locked. She knocked on the door, but no one answered.

She looked down and saw the crack at the bottom, giving her an idea. Wasp shrunk down to the size of an ant and flew underneath the door. She looked around the room, her eyes widened when she finally saw Peter. He was at his desk holding a camera watching a video, his hand around his member masturbating. She gasped as he let out a deep groan and his dick spewed out his jizz. "152, that's gotta be a record," Peter said breathlessly as he continued to stroke his rock hard member.

Wasp felt a wet feeling around her pussy. She rubbed the crotch of her costume, squeezing her thighs together as she stared at Peter. Her hand slipped into her tights and began to rub her fingers along her slit. Wasp almost fell to the ground when her wings stopped as she fingered herself. She quickly flew to the bed and sat on his sheets, with a perfect view to Peter. She slid her tights and soaked panties to her ankles.

Wasp spread her legs and began to pump her fingers in and out of her cunt. She bit her lip as she stared at Peter stroking his towering member. Peter panted as he began to pump faster, his grip tighten around his shaft. Wasp lifted her top and pinched her marbled nipples. She felt a tingling sensation in her stomach and began to moan louder. Both Peter and Wasp quickened their pace and simultaneously came. Wasp muffled a loud moan that escaped from her mouth as she shook from her orgasm.

Peter sighed and slumped back in his chair, "153." He gasped when he turned to his bed and saw The Wasp regular sized and naked. She opened her eyes and gasped, trying to cover herself up. "What are you doing here," Peter asked, frantically trying to gather his clothes. "I heard how embarrassed you were so I came to check on you. But when you didn't answer I shrunk down and saw you masturbating, it got me hot so I did it too. My orgasm must have disabled my powers," Wasp explained.

"You can get out now," Peter said blushing. She looked down at his erect rod, "I can't leave you like that." She crawled over to his and grabbed his member, the entire thing covered in his jizz. Wasp stared in awe at his rod, examining his length and size. She licked the fresh cum off of the head, moaning at the taste. She took his stick in her mouth and sucked the rest of his cum off of him. Peter moaned as she began to bob her head along his length, sucking happily.

Wasp squeezed his balls lightly, forcing a wad of his precum into her mouth. She pulled his hips to her face, allowing all of him to go down her throat. Peter grabbed her dark hair and groaned, his spunk spraying into her throat. Wasp swallowed the thick cream and licked the excess off. She climbed on top of Peter and sat on his lap, aligning his member with her lips. She lowered herself on his rod, moaning as it filled her stomach.

Wasp wrapped her arms around his neck and began to bounce on his member. Peter grabbed her hips and began to thrust upwards into her tight pussy with his superhuman strength. Wasp yelped when she felt his head hit her G spot with great force. She pulled his face in between her cleavage, allowing his to suck on her nipples. "I s-see why Widow slept w-with you," Wasp moaned, her voice shaky.

Peter grabbed her tight ass cheeks and thrusted into her at full force. Wasp cried out as her nails dug into his skin. "Oh, Spidey! Ah yes... I'm gonna cum... Fuck I'm cumming," she screamed as she felt her orgasm building up. The sound of his member thrusting into her filled their ears, drawing them closer to their climax. With one final thrust, Peter exploded inside of her, sending her over the edge. "Spidey," Wasp cried out as her orgasm hit her.

She collapsed on his chest, gasping for air. Peter's member flopped out of her cunt, falling into his lap. "154, world record," Peter said breathlessly. Wasp smirked at the young hero, "Thanks for the fun Spider-Man." Peter kissed the smaller woman, "Call me Peter."

~~~ Meanwhile At Oscorp ~~~

The Goblin and Doctor Octopus traveled underneath the Oscorp building. Octavius entered the code to open the door to his lab, but it wouldn't open. Frustrated, The Goblin shot a blast at the door, sending it flying. They walked into the charred remains of Otto's lab, searching for the computers. Once he found them, Otto activated them, the cracked screens lighting up.

"Tell me, how is this going to help us kill Spider-Man," Octavius asked slightly annoyed. The Goblin pushed the doctor aside and began to type on the keyboard, "Patience Otto, the plan will come together soon enough." The screen filled with images of red blood cells. The Goblin smiled, "Spider-Man's DNA, one of the only this more valuable than platinum and gold."

Otto looked at the screen, "That's impossible, I thought all my research was destroyed in the fire." He turned to the Goblin, "Are you going to make a Spider Army?" The Goblin let out a hearty laugh, "That plan fail multiple times, no I'm going to find out his secret identity." The Goblin ran Peter's blood through an identification system. Otto groaned, "What's the use of knowing his identity? He's under S.H.I.E.L D. protection, we can't touch him."

"But we can get to his loved ones," The Goblin said as the test finally finished. The screen was filled with the image of Peter's face. The Goblin gasped, "Unbelievable, my son's best friend is Spider-Man!" An evil grin grew on his face, "This will be easier than I thought." His eyes widened when he saw a black cell amongst the red. "A lot easier," he said pulling Otto in front of him. Otto gasped when he saw the black cell, "Is that..."

"Yes, it is, there are still traces inside of him. I need you to enhance it, there's going to be a change of plans," The Goblin said with giddy as he walked towards to the exit. Otto turned to his partner, "Where are you going?" The Goblin grinned, "Gathering the team."