PROLOGUE: ...BETA... 1/2

. IMPLIED SPOILERS FOR DANGANRONPA ANOTHER: DESPAIR ACADEMY CHAPTER 4(a bit).

. IMPLIED SPOILERS FOR SUPER DANGANRONPA ANOTHER 2, PROLOGUE.

. SPOILERS FOR THIS PROJECT(beta ver., so not fully).

. SPOILERS FOR THE DANGANRONPA SERIES(basically, and in a way).

Prologue:   Misunderstandings of Outside Meaning - "Burning flames of Dreaded Happiness"

........

......

....

...

..

.

> ....Hello. I guess, i should introduce myself. It's only right, to introduce myself - since this is the story of my life. My story of what happened, back then when i was the same age as you all. Same age, of being in high-school... or the same age of being in a university, actually.

>" You're just sayin' you were an old person and still a student?? maaann, your confusin' me!"

> hehe, i know. I know it's confusing, but that's how you can get a more solid future, right? Anyways.. i know you already know my name - but i should at least say it. This is a story, and the protagonists always introduce themselves!

>" But that's only in kids' books!"

> Not only, in kids' books. Most other stories have the protagonists introduce themselves either way.

.....anyways

> It all started, when i was able to get into the university that i dreamed of getting in. SAI High University.

>" T-THAT OLD ONE, THAT WAS RUMORED TO BE EVIL!?!? L-LIKE.. HAD MURDERS HAPPEN?!?!?"

> Evil did find its way, into that Hope filled - Hope making University. But, i will get to that point, very soon. The story is just starting, (______).