𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"Thank you again" I said leaving out of the nail shop. It was now 5 and I was rushing back  to the house to start getting ready. I had got my nails and lashes done, so all I had to do was go home and freshen up and leave to Kamora's house.

{ This the nail design she got }

I made it back to my house and took my shower

I made it back to my house and took my shower. After I got out I started on my makeup and then my hair.

I went for a soft makeup look with just a hint of lip liner with some lipgloss.

At this time it was damn there going on 6:30, and I needed to get to Kamora's house before I ended up getting left.

"Just kno I'm eating I can teach u a thing or two baby come hea u sexy" I rapped while straightening my hair to get it how I wanted.

I eventually finished and went to my room and put on a light pink dress with silver heels and my Tiffany and co. Earrings along with a Pandora bracelet and necklace Keon bought me.

I then went to this app on my phone to preheat my car cause whewwww, Chicago cold was not no joke.

I made sure I had packed everything in my purse and headed out the door until I received a FaceTime call from Keon.

"Hello" I said shaking cause it was sooo fucking cold in Chicago bro. This is absurd, I cannot take this shit.

"Wassup, u look so pretty girl" he said making me smile. Compliments from him was the bessttt.

"Thank youu, I'm so cold. I'm glad I heated my car up." I said getting in locking the doors.

"Whewwwwwww" I said shaking rubbing my arms and legs.

"You so dramatic, u good doe youn need nun?" He asked

"No I'm okay, I got everything I need. I'm just hungry as hell though. Been tryna save my appetite- Keon stop" I said laughing seeing him taking FaceTime photos of me while I drove.

"I can't" he said laughing with me.

"You making me nervous, I'm finna turn my camera off" I said smiling placing my phone in my cup holder.

"Mhm, Ight have fun and answer yo phone, I love you"

"I love you more" I said blowing a kiss at the phone

"No u don't"

"Yes I do- bye" he said hanging up cutting me off mid sentence.