Marriage

Elara had been staring at the wall as her Aunt Walburga put gentle curls in her hair, Walburga was trying to make her feel better, telling her that she was marrying her soulmate, but as Happy as Elara was to be marrying her soulmate, she had met h...

Elara had been staring at the wall as her Aunt Walburga put gentle curls in her hair, Walburga was trying to make her feel better, telling her that she was marrying her soulmate, but as Happy as Elara was to be marrying her soulmate, she had met him only twice and knew nothing about him on the same day her younger sister died.

a sudden knock on the door made Elara jump.

"Come on in Cygnus, you have been pacing for hours." Walburga laughed. Cygnus walked in as Elara turned around. Her father smiled warmly at her

"You look beautiful, little dove" Cygnus smiled

"Thank you father" She said. He kissed her head as she tried not to sob.

"I'll leave you both to talk" Walburga smiled and left

"I heard Walburga's futile attempts at cheering you up."

"Getting married is an honour, marrying your soulmate is the dream of every pureblood girl, but my happiness has stopped."

"I know, dear." Cygnus said as he hugged her

"I'll be fine."

"I know you will, sweetheart. You always are" Cygnus smiled. She sighed and looked up

"I'm ready"

Cygnus Black lead his daughter down the isle as Druella sat with Andromeda, who held her hand

Lucius watched his mate with gentle eyes, she was an angel, pure and beautiful.

Their vows were said, hers in a soft and quiet voice. Lucius cupped her cheek, feeling the tingles as he gently pulled her close to him, seizing her lips in a gentle kiss.

The duo sat in a carriage, Lucius holding her close.

"So beautiful" he said. She looked to him, not hearing what he had just said

"You are beautiful" He said. She smiled slightly at him. She had always been bad at reacting well to complements.

"Elara, I want you to know that you can feel comfortable around me. I'm yours as you are mine" Lucius said.