Elara Black

Elara Black was born on the 23rd of November 1954 to Cygnus and Druella Black. Being born a woman, there was some disappointment, but for some reason, Cygnus seemed to favour the girl, he was lucky to have a third.

Bellatrix, Elara's older sister loved to dote on the young girl, teaching her how to sit upright and speak correctly, basically being a mother to the girl while Druella preferred to raise their youngest sister, Narcissa.

Elara had always been a shy girl, she hated being the centre of attention, much to her father's disappointment, he wanted to buy Elara beautiful big ballgowns and dazzling necklaces, but she preferred a simple frock.

Elara loved to sing, though. She loved to sing for her family, knowing that there was no judgement. She was the perfect pureblood girl. Not too eager to please, like Bellatrix, not too ambitious like Andromeda and not spoilt like Narcissa.

Without a doubt, Elara Black was a perfect example of a pureblood woman, so when the time came for her to attend school, she asked her father if instead of Hogwarts, she could attend Beaubaxton. Her father agreed he had heard good things about the academy and he wanted to make sure at least one of his daughters has a suitable education.

"Be sure to write, pet" Cygnus instructed her.

"I will Father, I promise." She smiled as Bellatrix hugged her sister

"Try and have some fun" She winked as Andromeda and Narcissa joined the hug.

"I will, Bella." She shook her head before boarding the train and sitting down, beginning her journey to France.

Elara had been top of her classes, constantly studying and being the best that she could be and after graduating, she moved back to England and opened a small bookshop in Diagon Alley. She had been in the shop when her sisters, Andromeda and Bellatrix ran in.

"Andy? Bella? What is going on?"

"Father has arranged for Narcissa to Marry Lucius Malfoy"

"Isn't it wonderful?" Bellatrix smiled

"No. Narcissa loves Kelvin Gaunt!" Andromeda said

"That is a shame." Bella scoffed, picking up a book and flicking through the pages before setting it on the wrong shelf.

"It is a shame that she can't be with her soulmate, but I'm sure Mr Malfoy will take care of Cissy," Elara said, picking up the book and putting it in its proper place, making Bellatrix smirk

"Lara, soulmates are there for a reason. Bella is engaged to hers, Narcissa has met hers, but can't be with him."

"I know, but if Father thinks it a good match then-"

"You always agree with Bellatrix!" Andromeda accused with a yell, making Elara jump

"Because she knows I am right," Bella smirked

"Enough, the both of you. I am sure that Narcissa will be just fine with Mr Malfoy" Elara said as a customer came in. Andromeda sighed and walked out in a huff

"Father is hosting a dinner tonight to celebrate, just the family," Bellatrix informed her favourite sister, combing some hair out of her face.

"I'll close up a bit earlier." She told her sister, who smiled and apparated away.