Life Is Good

*Year 2041; Twenty Years Post Graduation*
                               *Flashfoward*

JJ's POV

"I'd like to thank everyone who came out tonight.
It means the world to me that you guys are here to celebrate my book, The World According To Parker."

The crowd erupts in an uproar including his friends positioned at the left side of the auditorium. "Who would have thought that JJ Parker would become an author," everyone last one of them thought. What could a 38 year old who spent most of his life partying, taping kegs, and having sex with any blond chick that walked his way have to say? His life's motto was party, drink, sex, sleep, repeat.

"This book includes some of the best and worst moments of my life. Some of the greatest friendships I've ever known." He looks toward his friends. A single tear falls from eye. "I've been through hell and back with these people and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you guys." They all cheer for him and he wipes the tears from his eye. "Now enough with all that. It's time celebrate bitches."

He walks off stage and daps up his brothers. Spencer clinging on to a very pregnant Olivia. "Looks like this little princess is gonna show up any day now. And bet she can't wait to meet her favorite uncle." Jordan side eyes him taking offense to his comment.

"I think you mean I'll be her favorite uncle." The two go back and forth on who will claim the prestigious spot from the second born of the growing James Clan.

"Enough you two," Simone interject as she rubs her husband's arm. The two had rekindled their old flame after they ran into each other at a coffee shop in the city. They exchanged numbers and became cordial. After a few close calls and a quickie in the back seat of Jordan's Escalade the rest as they say is history.

"Congratulations JJ," Layla steps up to say. He reached out for a hug.

"Thank you Ms. Keating. I couldn't have done it without you." He places a gentle kiss on her lips. Their relationship was very strange and unpredictable. But, Layla had been the one to guide him through this new journey of his life. It was also very fitting considering she'd with every other guy in the "vortex". She rounded all the bases and ran for home.

Simone's words.

"All right enough of that," Asher says referring to JJ and Layla. After the sudden passing of Jaymee  who had succumb to her battle with Lupus, that left him raising three girls on his own he relied on the couple for help which gave him a front row seat to their "activities".

Liv looks around at the group smiling from her favorite place in the world. Her husband's arms.

"What's got you cheesing so hard," Spencer inquires.

She digs the back of her head further into his body. She looks up at him. "You. Us. Our friends. Our family. Everything. No matter what life through at us we made it through. I'm just really proud of us."

"Cheers to that," Spencer proposes. The group makes their way to the table filled with drinks. Liv, Spencer, and JJ picking up virgin martinis and the rest choosing something a little stronger.

"To today, tomorrow, and whatever life has in store for us."

" It's time to turn up," Patience adds in.

"It's a book club not a strip club," Coop chimes in.

"There's never a wrong place to have a little fun," Patience quickly responds back.

As JJ looks at the smiles on everyone's faces, he thanked God that his predictions had a few adjustments.