Chapter 6: Note's New Friend

It has been at a week since everyone had started training to prepare for the saiyans. And during that time Goken had become determined to train and prepare for the saiyans. He also started to eat again which was good a sign, especially for Note who's been watching over them from a hawk she tamed. Currently it was raining and by a nearby lake, it shows Note sitting in a tree. In her hand was a bow and on her back was a quiver of arrows. She reached back and grabbed a single arrow and put in her bow. She pulls the string back with her arrow pointed to the water. She had completely focused look on her face as she takes a breath. Then she released her arrow as is it hit the water and hit it's mark.

Note: Yes!

She shouts in victory as she climbed down from the tree. She jumps into the water and swum to her arrow and pulled it out of a large fish carcass. Currently, Note was training in the forest to focus on her instincts. This was something that was suggested to her by Bardock when he stopped by to pick up some supplies. Note was dragging the fish back to her shelter while also grabbing any other food she could find. She sees some fruit in a tree and climbed up to grab some. She grabbed a few (after picking up and putting a snake gently to the side) but took a bite out of it.

Note: I better get back soon.

Suddenly she slipped out the tree and hit the ground. Luckily she gets up and walks it off and hurried back to her shelter. She made it back to the shelter unfortunately she did a small cut on her arm from a fall.

Note: Mr. Goku showed me how to do this. I just hope i'm doing this right.

She takes a little bit and puts it on her arm. It stings a lot but she had to apply it so it wouldn't get infected. But what Note didn't noticed were a pair of eyes looking at her from darkness of the cave she was staying in. Once she was done she started reading a book that she brought with her.

Note: I don't even know why I have to train. What's the point of me fighting I really don't have much to offer. There's no point in senseless fighting.

Note was never as into her training as the others. As a matter of fact, she preferred to just continue her witchcraft work along with Chi Chi. She eventually began to drift off and eventually falling asleep. But then the figure in the darkness began slowly towards her. It looked as if it was about to devour her. But instead it scoops up the fruits, nuts, and berries she collected.

The Next Day

Stella began to stir awake as the sun shined in her face. She lets out a yawn and stretched as she reached for one of her fruits. Still drowsy she felt around for one of them until she grasped something that....moved? She slowly turned her head and looked face to face with.....

moved? She slowly turned her head and looked face to face with

A dinosaur.

Note: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Dinosaur: (Roars)

Note ran out of the cave in a panic and hid behind a rock outside the entrance.

Note: (panting) My heart feels like it's going to pop out of my chest!