Chapter 2: Goken Vs Boksa, A New Threat

BOOOM!!!

Farmer: Oh god no! My marijuana patch! Uh, I mean carrot patch....yeah.

The farmer drives out to were the explosion happened. When he got there he got out of his truck did what any sensible middle american would do.

Farmer: Get ma gun!

The farmer stands in front of a crater with pod inside the pod begins to open revealing a man in armor stepping out.

The mystery man floated out of the hole and landed in front of the farmer.

???: So the inhabitants of this planet are alive, tch which means Bardock's brat failed.

Farmer: (to himself) Better think of something cool to say to make him stop. (To mystery man) HEY YOU! (Thoughts) Heh Genius farmer genius.

???: Aw look at him he thinks he's people, what's your power level little guy?

The man presses a button on the device on his face as beeped.

???: Five, huh?

Farmer: (shoots gun) Protect me gun!

The mystery man easily catches the bullet.

???: Hey! No! Bad human!

The man flicks the bullet at the farmer as destroys the gun and sends the farmer flying and getting knocked out when he crashed into his truck. (or kill him i not sure)

???: Bad! Now get back up and tell me you're sorry.....human? Human? (Sighs) So this is why dad said i couldn't keep appule. Whatever, i have to find the highest power level on this planet.

The device on his face activates again, it did a few beeps and blips and gave the man his destination.

???: Ah, there's a high power level that way.

The man flew off to his destination to where he detected the power level.

In a nearby Wasteland

It currently shows Piccolo standing on one of the mountains looking over the horizon. That is until he felt a powerful presence coming his way which makes him turn in shock and terror.

Piccolo: What's this power I'm sensing?! Is this Goku?! No, no it's much too powerful to be his or Vegeta's.

Suddenly the mysterious man from before appears in the sky. He saw Piccolo and flies over too him and lands a few feet away from him.

Piccolo: Who are you?

???: Sorry i thought you were someone else.

Piccolo: Well you thought wrong, so beat before i get angry.

???: (chuckles) Now you wouldn't be thinking of attacking me would you?

Piccolo: (pissed) What!?

???: I seriously doubt you can anything with your power level.