"Sir?", I snapped back to reality by a sudden voice. I looked at the door and Jen, my secretary, was walking in with a file in her hand. "I'm sorry, sir. I knocked on the door multiple times but didn't get no response so I headed in", she bowed, making me shake my head slightly,"It's fine".

"I need your signatures", she placed the file in front of me. I started flipping through the pages before grabbing the pen to sign them. I signed the documents and handed them over to her. "Sir, I've cancelled all your meetings and appointments today?"She said while taking the file from my hand.

"Why?", I pulled my brows together before looking up at her. "I got a call from Mr. Kim saying you'll be heading to Kim paradise for his birthday party tonight so I should cancel all the meetings and appointments held today". "He did what?", a sarcastic chuckle escaped my lips. This old man never fails to get on my nerves.

"Sir?"Jen paused as she gave me a confused look. "It's fine I got it. You can leave", I sighed deeply and she nodded. I rubbed my temple in frustration and she turned around to leave until a sudden thought clicked my mind. "Wait", I looked up, making Jen stop in her tracks.

"Yes, sir?", She asked. "Cancel my appointment with Mr. Lin in the afternoon and ask Jungkook to come in", Listening to me she nodded and headed out.

Few minutes later, I heard a knock at the door. "Come in", I responded, closing the documents file which was in front of me. And the door revealed Jungkook. He silently walked in and stood in front of me. "I want you to go back to Kim mansion and get y/n to the address that Jen will text you".

[End of pov]

#skiptime : an hour later :

"My lady?"A feminine voice grabbed your attention.

You got up from the bed and headed towards the door. Opening the door you saw house keeper Joe standing at the door. "Lady, I'm here to help you dress", she said. "Help me dress?", You questioned not getting her point. "Yes, Mr. Jeon is here to pick you up on young master's order", she smiled.

Jungkook..is here to pick me up on taehyung's order..? You thought to yourself before looking back at her.

"I'll dress up on my own. I don't need help", you replied, sternly. "But lady-" "I said what I had to", you cut housekeeper Joe off. "As you say", saying that she was about to walk away until you stopped her midway,"Housekeeper Joe". She stopped and turned around to take a look at you,"Yes, my lady?". "Ask Mr. Jeon to come up and meet me", you replied, making her raise her brows at you.

"What?", She asked again just to clear her doubt thinking maybe she misheard you. "Ask Mr. Jeon to meet me", you replied with a blank expression. She hesitated for a minute but soon nodded in response and walked away.

"Lady..wants to meet the young master's bodyguard in her bedroom..?"She mumbled on her way downstairs.

A few minutes later :

You were sitting in front of the huge mirror dressed up staring at your own reflection in it. Until a Knock on the door caught your attention. You knew who it was. "Door is open. Come in", you replied and the door creaked open.

You got up from your seat and slowly turned around to take a look at the person standing over there. "Are you happy now?"You smiled sadly looking up at the male figure who was standing a few inches away from you.

He finally looked at you. He was silent. "Why?"You questioned as he was lost for words. "Why are you here? Are you not satisfied yet after breaking my heart?"You asked as tears welled up in your eyes. You couldn't stop yourself anymore from asking him why he can't just let you off..? Why is he back after letting go?