𝖆𝖇𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖞//𝙼𝚘𝚋-𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚎𝚘 𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚢𝚊𝚖𝚊

art credits to: @Q_akitashi011 on twitter

╰┈➤𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖞

                   (𝔫.) 𝔞 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔡 𝔦𝔫 𝔣𝔲𝔩𝔩; 𝔞𝔫 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲; 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔫 𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫.

Author's note: Before the story starts, I just want to clarify something about Mob's personality. Most fan arts of his grown up version;  he usually looks stern and cold and that is the personality I will mostly use in this chapter, though I will not overexaggerate his  coldness and sternness, we would still get our lovable boy's shy, bashful and introverted personality.

Reader: Female
Age: around her 20s

*Knock* *knock* *knock*

"Kageyama-san? May I entire the room?" a muffled voice that sounded soft and gentle made the detective's ears tinkle in relaxation. It was his co-worker, (L/N) (Y/N). 

"Yes, please do." his deep and monotone voice vibrated the enclosed room.

Shigeo kept his eyes stuck on the folder below his eye that contained files and cases stacking each other into one thick organized stack. "I have brought the coffee you asked for.." you placed the warm coffee on top of his coaster–one you have given him 12 months ago during the Shōgatsu* festival during New year.

*a new year festival in Japan 

"T-thank you, love.." he stumbled upon his words, adjusting his necktie. "Hehe, even until now, you still get realllyy flustered calling me your lover. Unlike the one you did those months ago during new years, my love~?" you teased the bowl cut boy, exaggerating 'really' as his face heated up like a tomato, although he looked like a strawberry in your perspective.

Your Lover– Shigeo Kageyama is a very vigilant yet organized man. He tends to keep his desk clean from any type of mess and dirty most desks have; scattered papers, misplaced pens, dust, out of place items. You noticed he didn't have at least one coaster on hand, so you had the chance to buy him one while you were both at the Shōgatsu festival.

.

.

"The festival looks really lively from here.." you stared in awe at the attraction that illuminated bright warm lantern lights, currently being the center of attention as of this moment. "It really does." The voice of the man you awaited to leave your work place's building responded to your seemingly audible mumblings. "Ah, Kagayama-san. I didn't hear you leave." you reluctantly tried to calm yourself down. "Sorry for scaring you." his deep voice never fails to send shivers to you.

"No no, its alright! Want to go to a cafe to cool off?" Trying to change the subject, you invited him to have a drink and snack time with him. "Mhmm.. I have time." he smiled, staring down at your shorter figure.

.

.

.

The nightly atmosphere of the city always embellishes you, the color of neon lights illuminating the city as few transportations drifting by at a fast speed were seen just outside of the glass window of the cafe that you and Mob were cooling your minds off. "Here's your coffee, (L/N)." he set your coffee down in front of you yet making sure for it to spill if you move your elbows off the table. "Thank you, Kageyama-san." you took a sip of your coffee- it was decaf coffee. "Why do you like drinking any other coffee other than decaf, Kageyama-san?" you continuously blew onto your coffee, cooling it down.