𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙//𝙼𝚘𝚋-𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚎𝚘 𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚢𝚊𝚖𝚊

╰┈➤𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙

"Tsubomi-chan is lovely as always!" a hopelessly romantic aura overpowers your atmosphere as the boy beside you giggles as he stared cupid arrows at both of your childhood friend, Takane Tsubomi.

"Of course, she is! She's Tsubomi hehe!~" you giggled out, your throat giving all their might to not release a pained sound out of your mouth. As you both talked about how pretty and angel-like the girl is, the ravenette, Ritsu- Shigeo's younger brother, frowned at your actions. He longed you to pour your feelings out to his dear brother. He had told you multiple times to do it, Mob is an understanding boy, yet you refused.

.

.

.

"Look, the frog is floating!"

"Hm. It's getting boring."

You clasped your hands together as your eyes stared with stars and wonders at the floating frog above you, paddling as if it was swimming. The young girl beside you reacted otherwise- uninterested and bored.

Mob gently placed down the amphibian and began floating other objects big and small near him: a toy bucket and shovel, the swing seats, all of your petite backpacks trying to impress Tsubomi began walking away towards the other girls in the playground.

The bowl-cut bog dropped all items, clutching his fists.

58%.. 59%... 60%..

"Mob-kun, they're very pretty!" you placed your hands ontop of the boy's shoulders hence sending him to tranquil. "They're so pretty!" you exclaimed, shaking Mob making it clear to him. His pupils shimmering whilst making his face turn red.

"That's right, (Y/N)-chan! I will work my hardest to make Tsubomi-chan see it like you do!" Shigeo beamed as he began to form sandcastles with his supernatural abilities.

Days turned to years and Shigeo remained trying his best trying to impress your childhood friend, seeming as if she doesn't even see it at all and you remained supporting and helping him in every struggle.

.

.

.

The school bell rang indicating that school is over for the day.

Students filled the corridors and hallways, both heading their way to their club rooms and to the exit, heading home.

"(Y/N)-san! (Y/N)-san!"

the soft voice caught your ears, you turned your body clockwise to the direction of where it came only to see Mob sprinting his way towards your way.

"Mob? What do you need?" you asked the boy who's panting, desperately trying to catch his breath. When he was able to breathe once again, "The body improvement club and master allowed me to have a free time today! I want to learn cooking chocolates with you for Valentines. Please teach me!" he formally bowed swiftly, causing you to flinch from the sudden action. "Of course! The cooking club is still restocking its supplies so I'm free to leave early." You giggled, putting your phone out. "Thank you so much, (Y/N)-chan!" Mob beamed, the smile both crashing to your heart softly yet impactful. You messaged your mother that you will be using the kitchen this afternoon.

.

.

.

"And we'll have to wait for a few hours for the chocolate to freeze." you stated as you placed the melted chocolate inside the freezer, the bowl-cut boy listed what you have said mentally in his brain.