𝖕𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙// 𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚣𝚊𝚠𝚊

╰┈➤𝖕𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙
                           (𝔫.) 𝔞 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔶: 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰

"Okay, class... We will have a project today." The male teacher lazily states as he writes on the Chalkboard.

The white chalks grinds against the chalkboard as it spells;

[Art Project.
Art style: Painting
Topic: "The beauty you see that others may not see."]

"You will be working in pairs–" as the words come out of his mouth, students were already discussing on who they will be working with. "Ahem! As I was saying. You will be working in pairs, paired by me."

The students groaned. "Come on, everyone. How will you interact with other students if you all work with the same people you know." The teacher sighed, leaning on the board behind him as he crossed his arms.

"Sensei, that's the point."

Half of the students laughed, "As if we'd get along with the weirdos!" a female student laughed.

"Complain all you want, it wont change my mind. Anyways.." The teacher bluntly replies as he scans his notebook. "Himeki and Taro, Kuzaki and Mamoto, Hanazawa and (L/N).." as the teacher continuously cites the pairings, Hanazawa rolled his eyes before facing you, a forced flirtatious smile on his face.

Unfazed, you looked away and booted up your brain to try to think what subject or topic should paint.
.
.
.
"Class dismissed!"

The moment the teacher left the room, the room was filled with noise by the student's chattering.

"Hah, good luck working with (L/N)-chan over there. All she does is paint and draw everyday." A male student chuckled. "Beneficial and can be used as an advantage, but she's hard to work with." another male student bluffed. "Yeah, she's so weird. Sometimes, I see her painting in the most isolated parts of the school. Sometimes I even get startled when I see her." A female student whispered to Teru's ear. "She always brings that sketchbook of hers." A female student huffed.

✧ 1st person POV:

"She always brings that sketchbook of hers!"

"Same goes for your absurd attitude. Do they take me for an idiot? I can clearly hear them talk behind my back?"

I stood up and took my bag as I headed towards the door. I sternly shot a glare towards the group of friends and left.

I entered the art club room, taking in the calming feeling of the room as it relaxes me. Though it may sound weird but the fresh smell of canvasses and paint with the mixture of tea and pastry treats is what I look up to everyday.

"Yamamoto-senpai, is it alright if I stay late hours in the club room today? I have a project to make." I asked the art club leader–Yamamoto Ida. "Of course! Just don't stay to late, okay?" The club president sternly gave me a rule, I nodded. "There won't be any activities for today, everyone. Since it is Friday, I decided everyone should rest after the week." Yamamoto announced. "You may leave early as you please."