( # ) ❞ 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ❲ 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 ❳

Start from the beginning

the trainees watch some starting to dance along to the song smiling wide

❛ OHARA YUKI ❲ A
SAME SAME BUT DIFFERENTTTT!

yuki sings to koyuki holding her hands and having her dance with her

once the demo comes to an end the light turns back on

❛ SOMI ❲ n. representative
now, not everyone will be able to be presented with the same amount of lyrics and lines as there is so many of you, it would be merely impossible.

❛ SOMI ❲ n. representative
depending on your rank will depend on if you get lines or not in the performance which will be posted on "M Countdown."

❛ SOMI ❲ n. representative
Talking points in the song will only go to certain people who will be hand picked by the mentors.

❛ SOMI ❲ n. representative
But before the mentors decide on positions, their is an important role that must be found, one that will greatly help a certain individual if they were to achieve this role...

Some trainees seem excited, while some seem nervous, it seems that they know what Somi will say

❛ SOMI ❲ n. representative
Center role is given to the trainee that other trainees and the audience votes on!

❛ SOMI ❲ n. representative
By being center, you'll receive more lines in the song and more screen time shown in the performance, but the main appeal lies within being able to stand center.

❛ SOMI ❲ n. representative
A fair warning, this performance will be harder than any of the show.

❛ SOMI ❲ n. representative
You will be expected to change outfits quickly as there are multiple different outfit changes throughout the set.

❛ SOMI ❲ n. representative
now, please make your way to the dorms to get ready before we start!

 representative ❳now, please make your way to the dorms to get ready before we start!