★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ]彡★

Začít od začátku

She watched as the clouds slowly moved, a few bird came into her vision before flying away into the trees.. the wind gently swayed the tree creating a very peaceful sound of leaves clashing against each other.

The little girl let out a soft chuckled when she saw a cloud in the shape of a butt.

Sayuri felt so at peace, she could almost sleep right then and there.

almost.

If it weren't for the fact that,

She could feel something or someone watching her, she could feel the eyes boring into the back of her head, making her palms sweaty.

she suddenly got up onto her feet, too fast for a child who was half asleep a few seconds ago.

The pinknette didn't know what was watching her.. but it made her scared, she clenched her sweaty palms and gulped before turning around so fast she slipped of her own feet and fell onto her butt.

.

.

.

The silence was so loud.

Sayuri looked at the bush, still processing what happened..

she blinked

There, between a bunch of bushed was a snake

There, between a bunch of bushed was a snake.. it was white and looked very pretty. (according to her)

The snake was looking directly into her eyes, Not wavering for even a second.

They both stayed there for a few seconds before Sayuri broke into a huge toothy grin and waved her hands boisterously.. as if there wasn't a huge dangerous snake in front of her.

"Hello!" She greeted her grin never wavered even the slightest.

The snake just stared at her, slightly judging her...

Sayuri then proceeded to confidently walk over to the snake until she was directly in front of it. (them??)

She sat crisscross on the ground, before saying

"I'm Sayuri! Nice to meet you!"

The snake replied with a hiss making the girl nod her head with an understanding look,

"Yep! I definitely didn't understand what you said, But that's okay!" She smiled,

Poor snake couldn't help but wince at how bring this girl was, making it wonder if she really was it's owner's daughter like he'd told her.

"You're kinda different! I've never seen a white snake.. But you're so pretty Mr. snake!" she yelled enthusiastically, before the color in her face drained as a look of horror crawled onto her face.

The pinknette child suddenly waved both her hands with a nervous look making the snake feel a bit of pride.. believing that it finally managed to intimidate the little girl..