✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟡

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ : ᴏʜ ɢᴏsʜ ɪᴛs ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀᴇsᴛ ᴀɴɢᴇʀʟs~~~

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs I ᴀᴍ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I Yᴏᴜʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ.....

ᴊᴜsᴛ Gʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛᴇᴅ HɪɢʜSᴄʜᴏᴏʟ!!!!!!!

ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs sᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ, Iᴍ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴀᴄʜɪᴇᴠᴍᴇɴᴛs ғᴏʀ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs ғᴏʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ɢʀ 𝟷𝟸 sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ, sᴇʀɪᴏᴜsʟʏ....

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs Iᴍ ᴏғғ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ ɴᴀʜ ᴡᴏᴡ, ɪᴛs sᴏ ᴇxᴄɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇʀᴠᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.

I ᴡᴏɴᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀɴʏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴡᴀʏ!!!
❥❥❥

✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

The door open with a person jumping in joy.

"DARLING IM HERE!!!" shouted the little cute mouse. You and koko look at him nervious of whats about to happen.

The wide smile on mikey face went downhill. His eyes darkening.

"Mikey stop being childish and quiet down, the lil' pup doesn't want too much noise-" draken walk with a fruit basket.

He stop on his track eyes widening from seeing you and koko so CLOSE WITH EACH-OTHER lets not add the lips.

"Get the hell off my girl" mikey eyes darken, threatening koko.

draken on the other hand keep looking at your lips with unknown emotion creeping out his chest.

'Damn it' Draken thought.

'sh*t sh*t sh*t' was all koko thought at the moment.

Draken had enough of the position you two have, letting go of the fruitbasket and he walk towards the two of you, pulling you away from koko. You yelp in surprise holding his brod shoulders, he was now carrying you.

draken glare draggers at koko.

"Just what the fck are you doing to the patient kokonoi!!" Draken yelled, that shock you, cquse he always cqlm and cool with this kinds of events.

"W-wait I can Explaint abput this" koko shook his head. Trying to save himself.

You were about to help him as well, when the door open again revealing inue.

"What happend this time?" Was all he said.

Mikey close his eyes stopping his triggered impluse from coming out. He doesn't want to burst out infront of you.

'Control it manjiro, dont just burst here' he keep on reminding himself.

You saw mikeys face and already know whats happening in his mind, so clear it out immediately.

"Ch-chill guys that kiss was just an accident, we fall down the bed and that happend.

Inue hearing the story got pissed out, he came close to you and draken.

Draken got so protective that he even turn around so Inui wont come close to you.

Inui slap draken shoulder, that made you jaw drop. Draken was surprise from the action.