✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟡

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: Hᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs Hᴏᴡ ʏᴀ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ?

Sᴏ ~ Hᴇʀᴇ's ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, I ғᴇᴇʟ sᴏ sʜᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴊᴜsᴛ Pᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴅᴀʏs ᴀɢᴏ sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ.

Eɴᴊᴏʏ😘

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

ł₦₣ØⱤ₥₳₮łØ₦'₴ ℱ𝑜𝓇 𝒶 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

Previously ≫≫≫

'No she wouldn't, she's weak, She's a girl for goodness sake she doesn't hav the strength to break my a-" he was ut out by his thoughts.

When you quickly, unhesitatingly break his arm. He screams in pain.

≪≪≪

【 Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ : Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ Hᴏɴᴇʏ (^-^) 】

Kuraki looks at you mouth wide open. Shock to his core, He holds his broken arm, still groaning in pain.

"You fucker! Why did y-" you shush kuraki.

"Like I said don't let me repeat myself for the 3rd Time" you smile at him with your eyes closed "Not even my gang can defy me nor either let me repeat for the second time and you here are waisting my energy and company !"

'Gang?' kuraki thought, he was looking at you with a little fear starting to build up from his chest, or was it really fear?

"Your Lucky that the're not here or else it will be pretty Chaotic " You just grab a Cookie, taking a Bite " Especially Tora and Shu, They'll be pretty mad at you" you pointed the half cookie at him, near his neck. Now the only visible is his head, cut off to his, body.

"What-What do you mean?" He was getting more nervous.

"Nothing much The'll just Torture you and beat you to your death for defying me " His face paled, even more scared of you than before. Fear going to all of his body.

"If you want your arm back to his right angle, Answer my first question" you hop on the stable seating in front of him. "Why have you been sent here?"

"To protect myself!" He finally gave in. He felt that if he dodged the question again, his going to die "To protect myself from them!"

"Who are they?" You ask, he shakes his head, not wanting to answer. "I cant say it No I really cant"

"Why?" "They'll kill me!"

"Nope you wont that wont happen"   Kuaraku looks ay you confuse. "huh?!"

"Just tell me everything I want to hear, and I promise to protect you"