Part 8

Boboiboy finally arrived at Tok Aba cocoa stand after more than an hour walking from the beach, forest, city and more. Boboiboy now is sitting down at the g r o u n d even he saw a chair in front of him. He pant and then laying at the ground. "Boboiboy, don't lay on the ground. Sit here," Tok Aba instruct him to sit at the chair. Boboiboy followed the instruction and then put his head on the table. "It's so far from home.. Poor Tok Aba, has to through that everyday" Boboiboy said and then look at Tok Aba. "Don't be, I always use motorcycle to go here anyway" Tok Aba said and he is smiling, suspicious...☜⁠ ⁠(⁠↼⁠_⁠↼⁠) "And also, the house is close from here" Tok Aba said once again. Boboiboy then stop putting his head on the table because he is a psycho- If you understand. Nah, just kidding. "What do you mean?" Boboiboy ask, confuse. "Look" Tok Aba said while pointing somewhere- his house!? Boboiboy look at it and then anime fall.

Tok Aba just giggled by his grandson action and then he continued to make something. Boboiboy then sit properly."I already offer you a hand and you refused. That's the consequences!" Someone said behind Boboiboy that make Boboiboy fall once again. "Ouch" Boboiboy said and then sits again for the third time. "Sorry Miya.. I kind of regret it" Boboiboy said and make 'Miya' mad once again. "I'm Yaya! How many times should I have tell you!?" she said with her grumpy face. "I remember your name but you didn't even remember mine!" She said again. "Enough, enough. Don't be mad on little things." Tok Aba said while holding something. "Here" Tok Aba gave the thing that he is holding to Boboiboy.

Boboiboy who's looking around was confused so much. "What is this stand?" Boboiboy ask to Tok Aba who's the owner of the stand.

*Legasp*

All of them could hear the gasp behind them. "You don't know your own grandpa stand!?" Someone said behind them. Boboiboy who's being cautious quickly looked behind. And there, he sees someone looking at them with a smile face.

All of it was normal.. Well for them.. But, don't know why.. Boboiboy always cautious.. Is it because.. 

___

I actually wanted to make this longer but I have more things to do so, bye-! And thanks for reading my cringe story