ARE YOU HAPPY & CONTENT?

Only happy, content and strong people can give you a happy life and coexistence. I've seen this, and I base it solely on my experiences with people, romantic relationships, and friendships. These kind of people usually don't need you. Rather, they choose you. So, if you take them for granted they will readily do away with you.

But the problem with many people is that they want a weak person who can't make it without them, and they still hope that kind of person will give them a happy relationship, yet the person is unhappy as an individual. It's a contradiction on its own. That's why you never hear me saying "my other half" to people. I'm never a half. They've found me full, they'll just add on what's already there and if ever they decide to leave, I'll still remain the potent of me.

The only way I've learned to be happy is by relating with content and restorative people. This means you grow and be mature and you somehow learn to find a way to balance yourself. In a way, there's a realization that these kind of relationships thrive on mutual respect and reciprocity, not control and ego. Not to even mention the age difference. Stop looking for the richness of life from people who are bankrupt of it. Just learn to engage with strong people by adjusting from "do what I say" to "give and take" I need you, you need me. I build you, you build me. I respect you, you respect me. This is the only arrangement that lasts and satisfies.