Cannibals...?

Ever since I stayed with Mark, he treated me well.  But sometimes he behaves strangely like smelling my clothes, taking my stuff without my permission on the pretext that it smells good. I felt a little uncomfortable because of his actions. (This actor's name is Lee Seung-gi)

But it was fine because he didn't do that often after I told him I wasn't comfortable

But it was fine because he didn't do that often after I told him I wasn't comfortable. But he asked me to give him one thing that belonged to me. So I agreed and gave him a pair of my shirts.

Saturday 21/1/23

Mostly on Saturdays and Sundays, he has free time but he always goes out early in the morning. I don't know where he wants to go. Every week on that day, he would go out early in the morning and bring food with him.

I'm so curious to know where he goes every day off. He also rarely spends time with me because of his busy schedule at work. But why does he never spend his free time with me? Am I a burden to him? So I decided to follow him from behind and keep my distance.

I also carry my phone with me, just in case something is interesting about him? He's handsome you know.. uh, whatever. He went to the orphanage and gave them food and played with them. He also helped the people who were there.

He was also wearing a police uniform at the time

He was also wearing a police uniform at the time. He was there for quite some time and I was starving because he was there until night. At 10 PM, I should be asleep because Mark limits my bedtime to 10 PM.

But because I was following him, I had to stay up a little late. If he finds out that I'm following him, to be honest, I'm dead. The lights in the orphanage were turned off because it was time for the children to sleep.

But, Mark took a little girl out of the house through the back door so no one saw his shadow there. My vision was also vague because it was too dark to see anything. Then I continued to follow him until he arrived at an abandoned house.

I did not dare to enter the house because there were rumors that there had been a tragic murder in the house. I remembered the story of my little brother being killed... so I was too afraid to go near the house because I would remember the incident.