Peter smirked, "It's because you have a crush on me isn't it?" Gwen's face turned pale, she turned to a smug Peter. "I knew, I have feelings for you too," he told her, leaning in. Gwen sat perfectly still as Peter softly put his lips on hers. Snapping out of her shock, she began to kiss back. Peter scooped her out of her chair and sat her on the table. He pulled her in, deepening the sensual kiss.

Gwen wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, moaning as his tongue slipped into her mouth. She pulled back, panting, "Peter, I love you, will you be my boyfriend?" Peter let out a disappointing sigh, "I'd love to Gwen, but I can't date anybody right now, it's complicated." Gwen's face fell in disappointment, she was almost on the verge of tears. Peter lifted her chin, "I can't be with you, but I can still be your lover."

Gwen glared at Peter, her eyes like daggers, "You just want sex from me? You pig!" She pushed Peter out of the way and hopped of the table. She gathered her things and stormed to the door, "I knew it, I knew it was too good to be true. You're just like every other man out there!" Peter tried to stop her, but she slapped him in the face. Peter cupped his cheek, it didn't hurt of course but the fact she slapped him made him react that way. Gwen shot a death glare at Peter, "I never want to see you again Peter Parker!" She stormed out of the lab and slammed the door shut. Peter stood there dumbfounded, he screwed up without even trying. He sighed, gathered his books and left the lab.

~~~ Later At The Parker Residence ~~~

Peter sighed as he walked into his bedroom and threw his stuff down. "Rough day," asked a familiar voice in the shadows. The lights flicked on allowing Peter to see Ava sitting on his bed. "MJ called, she said that Gwen came over crying, she said you came on to her," she told him with an eyebrow raised, "What happened?" Peter sighed, running his hand through his brown hair, "She told me that she loved me, I kissed her, things got heated and she asked me to be her boyfriend. I said no and offered to be lovers, she accused me of just wanting sex. So she got pissed and left me in the lab."

"With a raging boner," Ava added. Peter looked confused and spotted her staring at his crotch. He looked down and saw the giant tent in his pants. "I'll fix that," she said seductively. Ava got off of his bed and crawled over to him. She was eye level with his dick, still amazed at his size. She began to rub it through his pants, "I've been working on my 'oral presentation' while you were gone, time to see if the training worked."

She undid his pants and yanked them off with his boxers. His hard rod flopped out in her face, pointing directly at her. Ava licked her lips and began to stroke his staff. She licked the spongy head of his dick, slurping up the precum leaking out. Peter moaned as her velvety tongue glided up and down his shaft. Ava smiled up at the intoxicated Peter. She swallowed the head, sucking on it sweetly. She slid half of his member into her mouth, slurping sounds echoed throughout the room.

Ava jerked the other half as she bobbed her head. She used her free hand to massage his swaying ball to pump his semen out. Peter grabbed her head and pulled her to swallow more of his dick. Ava gagged some, but still bobbed her head, sucking eagerly on Peter's rod. Peter gritted his teeth, "Ava, I'm gonna cum!" Ava bobbed her head faster and sucked harder. Peter let out a deep groan of pleasure, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. Peter felt a tingling in his balls, "I'm cumming!" His thick sperm shot out of his member, hitting the back of her throat.

Ava swallowed as much as she could of his explosion. After a few more shots, Peter's flaccid member popped out of her mouth. Ava savored the flavour of his cum and swallowed it gleefully. She licked the rest off of him and pulled up his pants. "Did I do well," she asked in a sultry voice. Peter panted and slumped down to the ground, "That was amazing and it was on your first try!" Ava smiled and hopped to her feet. "Now you have to think about what you're gonna do about Gwen," Ava said with her hands on her hips. Peter groaned, "Can't we just fuck?"