Teasing The Teaser

Começar do início

This the room she usually store her guns and drugs so I knew we was finna do sum that involve well... guns and drugs.

When we got in the room Glo threw all of us all 2 duffel bags. One full of guns and another full with drugs.

"Listen, we all did this before. This ain't nun new so y'all should know what to do. The only difference is we gone have to team up for this one. We can't get caught slacking if somebody see y'all with all this shit and y'all by yall self's they definitely gone do anything they gotta do to get ts"

Binky looked a lil confused. Shit I was kinda confused too.

"Team up? Wym team up" Binky asked really confused.

"Nigga wtf I said. We gotta team up we can't do ts by ourselves this time. Binky you gone roll with me and Z, you gone be with Ro. Aight?"

We all nodded.

"Aight bet" Glo put a Glock in her pants and started walking up stairs and we all followed .

When we got upstairs Glo tossed me a set of keys to one of her cars. "you can use one of my cars and keep yo shit parked here for as long as you need to"

I nodded and left out the house with Ro following behind me.

Just as I was unlocking the door to Glo car she was letting me use, Ro snatched the keys out my hand and said "I'm driving so get yo ass in the passenger"

I looked at her and felt anger hitting me."Nigga don't ever snatch shit out my hand"

Ro waved the keys in the air. "Just did"

She entered driver seat leaving me with no choice but to hop in the passenger.

I hopped in the passenger and stared at Ro. "Nigga don't do ts again"

Ro just laughed then said "yes masa"

I rolled my eyes "Ian playing. Ima fuck you up"

Ro turned the music all the way up and skirted off.

Something telling me that I'm might have to really fuck this bitch up.

                 ~Not too long after~

After a lil drive Ro finally found a good place to park. This spot was definitely jumping and I did drug exchanges here before and made good money so I was coo with this spot.

I grabbed one of the guns Glo had gave us and placed it in my pants and Ro did the same.

"Aight nigga I finna go this way you go that way, we could meet up back here in like a hr aight?" Ro said.

I looked at her and hopped out the car.

Who tf she think she is. I make the rules round this mf.

I threw her a extra phone I had.

"I'll call you when I'm ready to go. If you need anything just call me. My names saved as Z." I said before walking off.

—————————————————————

                           Ro POV~

Z ass just don't listen huh. Ian calling her ass on god.

I just walked off and made my way to my usual spot. Shit be jumping fr.

I sat there for a minute and a female walked up to me. She looked cracked out .