chapter two

"So, Soph and I talked to Tracy today and she said that the treatment facility that they found is really nice." Lauren said.

Phil, Stu, Lauren, and I all sat at dinner, discussing Alan's facility and his intervention.

"Yeah, it's beautiful. I checked it out online. Great reputation." Stu smiled.

"Who gives a fuck?! It's in Arizona. We gotta go on like a two day drive for this shit." Phil huffed. I grabbed his thigh and gave it a squeeze causing his leg to jolt up a bit.

"Here we go." I mumbled taking a sip from my wine with my other hand.

"They should just save their money and send him to fat camp." He went on.

"Phil." Stu chuckled.

"He should lose weight. He'll find a woman." He shrugged.

I was getting a little bored at dinner so I decided, why not mess around with Phil? I mean, he always does shit like that to me when we're in public.

I moved my hand directly above his crotch and could already feel a bulge. I slightly pressed my hand down on it a bit.

"What are you doing?" Phil quickly whispered.

I smirked at him, "So, what were you saying about him finding a woman?" I quickly asked, acting normal.

"Uh-" He gave me a look while I lightly touched his bulge, "I was just saying, maybe if he lost some weight he'd find a woman... cause he's lonely."

"Well, if he's so lonely, why don't the three of you spend more time with him?" Lauren questioned us all.

"No, trust me, you wouldn't want that." Phil shook his head while trying to contain himself.

"Yeah... that would be bad." I said in a bit of sultry voice as I looked over at Phil.

He bit his lip looking at me while I trailed my fingers against his now hard crotch.

"No, yeah. You definitely don't want that." Stu agreed with us.

"Oh, come on. He's not that bad." Lauren chuckled, "I mean, what's the worse that's happened? The tattoo?"

Stu lightly touched his cheek and a look of stress washed over his face, "Yeah, the tattoo's the worst." He muttered while Phil and I had to stifle back a laugh, "Right?" He nodded his head towards us.

"Definitely. Tattoo was the worst." Phil quickly agreed while I continued teasing him, "Nightmare."

"Yeah. At least you got it removed though." I shrugged.

"Speaking of which, you ever get tested?" Phil blurted out.

"Excuse me?" Stu asked him annoyed.

"Yeah, Phil, what do you mean?" I quickly asked him. He's such a dick.

"You know, because of the ink." He trailed off, "That went inside you."

I know he was not fucking with Stu in front of Lauren like that.

"I'm fine." Stu hissed while Lauren patted his back.

I quickly grabbed his hard dick and gave it a tight squeeze.

"Shit-" Phil huffed.

Stu and Lauren looked up confused, "What?" Stu asked him.

"N-nothing." He stuttered and I quickly started rubbing my hand against his hard on, "T-the wine here. It's um, good."

"Yeah, it really is." I smiled. I picked up my glass with my left hand while I continued palming him with my right hand.