Epilogue

"Greetings everyone" Aro gains everyone's attention-Aro brought all the vampires together for a big announcement-as the ball goes on "I would like to say this-after much deliberation. My brothers and I are stepping down and we have decided to name a new person to take over"

Everyone holds their breathes "We have decided" Marcus breathes out "it to be Alec Volturi and his mate Cirilla" everyone looks our way as we stare at them.

~Four Years Later~

"Papa!" Clara runs into the throne room jumping onto Alec's lap "I've got a boyfriend!" Alec stares at her like she grew a second head when she says that.

"No" he growls

"I've got a boyfriend!" She exclaims again, I see Jane smiling as she reads while the upper guard are snickering. Ever since becoming King and Queen, we've made things more relaxed here in Volterra.

The previous kings all died from the Romanians, so we killed them after killing the previous kings and the wives. It was a lot to deal with since many cared for Marcus, Aro and Caius not so much.

"No" Alec repeats "you are too young for a boyfriend"

"Papa!" Hayden runs in and jumps onto his lap as I watch "I've got a girlfriend!" Why do I have a bad feeling about this? What species is their biological father from? Cause some species do incest.

"Hayden? Clara?" They look at me "who are you dating?" They point to each other and then peck each other on the lips.

"Oh my god" Afton chuckles "this is so wrong and so funny"

~Ten Years Later~

"Oh my god" I stare at my kids-turns out the kids are from one of the planet that practice incest-as they quickly get their clothes on.

"What" Alec comes in and sees this "What is going on in here?"

Uh oh "I'm pregnant" they look my way, yes after fourteen years I'm pregnant.

"Congratulations" my kids hug me while Alec growls "are you kids fucking?!" Oh this will be a long eternity.