Seven

~Cirilla's POV~

When I finish packing my clothes into the boxes that magically appeared into my room, I hear a knock on my door. Turning I see Arthur come in smiling "don't worry, you'll be out of here soon"

"Where am I going to live?" I ask "Bologna?"

"For now" he says "you will stay at the Four Seasons Hotel in Seattle"

"Isn't that the most high rated hotel in Seattle?" He nod his head "how long?"

"Until the time is right" he responds

"Can I order room service? Movies?" I ask, he nods his head "what about paying for it"

"I will take care of it" he says "now are your things packed?" He looks at me things and sighs "we shall go shopping while in Seattle" snapping his fingers my things all soon disappear "don't worry, you will learn more in all due time" what is it with my family and talking vaguely or in riddles? Is it a family trait? Should I start doing that?

~Time Skip~

"Hello" Arthur tells the concierge "I called earlier to book a room here. Draconis"

"Yes" she types the name and smiles "ah yes, Mr. Draconis" handing us some keys "you and your daughter are in the presidential suite"

"Thank you" he takes it before taking my hand and we head up to the suite.

"How many suites is in this hotel?" As I look around ours. Walking around the place I see the bathrooms and our two bedrooms then the living room.

(Both rooms look like this)

"Two" he tells me "both on this floor" we soon go to the couch and sit down

"Two" he tells me "both on this floor" we soon go to the couch and sit down. We stare at each other, I have so many questions that I don't know where to start.

"What did you say to Charlie?"

"A friend of mine" he tells me "he's a doctor that deals with mentally unstable patients, specifically aliens but from time to time he takes on human cases to experiment on"

"Really?" I ask

"Yes" nodding his head "Charles Swan is going to be having Isabella committed the second she arrives back in Forks"

"Anything else?" I ask then quickly add "regarding Charlie and Bella, I still have like a billion questions for you"

"Charles will have signed over his parental rights to you by the weekend and anything else" shaking his head "the only thing you'd worry about is Renee but I doubt she wants her husband knowing that after years of being married that she forgot to tell him about you"

"What will happen to the Cullens?" I ask "will something bad happen to them?"

"It's a possibility yes" tilting his head "but I'm not worried about that right now...right now I wish to get to know my daughter"

~Bella's POV~

I smile with happiness on the inside that I'll be turned into a vampire, after years of thinking that I'll have to face the fear of growing old my dream of staying young and beautiful will happen. I'm currently dreaming about everyone praising me on my beauty, I won't ever grow old and die.

When I wake up I see I'm in my room but no Edward, where is he? He was here. He was here! Getting up I run downstairs and go grab my keys when I don't see them in the bowl we keep for our keys. Looking around I can't find them, then I hear a throat clear and see dad with three other people here. A guy with red hair and glasses and two buff guys wearing white scrubs like one would in a mental institution.

"Dad?" I ask "what's going on? Where are my keys? Who are these people?"

"Bella meet Alister" I look at the man with glasses "Alister is a friend of mine" when did dad mention him? I don't remember this.

"Hello Bella" Alister stands "your father has told me so much about you"

"Okay" I say "dad? What's going on?"

"I can't" he tells me "you've become too reckless, your sister told me you jumped off a cliff" rage burns in me.

"What? No! I mean yes I jumped but"

"It's okay Bella" Alister tells me calmly "I've dealt with situations as yours all the time" walking towards me I try to run but tentacles appear from him and grab me "hold her" the two big guys come over and grab me as this Alister dude injects me with something "don't worry Bella, soon you'll forget all about the Cullens"

No