👾 SORT THIS SH*T OUT

7:00 AM
DORM

i fell asleep with dd last night, on his bed. i guess he woke up before me and went into another room but came back around 7 to wake me up.

DD: "y/n"

he said holding my shoulder, shaking me softly as i laid on my side.

DD: "your alarm is going off"

i forgot i left my phone in my room last night with its alarm. i rolled over to my other side facing him, still asleep.

DD: "y/n get up"

Y/N: "what.."

i mumbled trying to open my eyes. dd crawled over me reaching for a blinds behind the bed and opened them.

Y/N: "it's too bright dd stop" i whispered

DD: "cmon wake up"

he said dragging me out of bed by my arms. we both rolled off the bed and i fell on top of him as we started laughing together.

DD: "ight go get ready"

he said. he slapped my ass signalling me to get off him.

Y/N: "oww.."

i said rubbing where he hit me. i got off him and sat on the floor as he stood up and helped me up.

7:42 AM
DORM

i switched off the water in the shower when i was done and wrapped myself in a towel and letft the bathroom.

DD: "you got hair drippin water erywhere, who cleanin that"

said dd pointing at the trail of water my hair was leaving.

Y/N: "yo ugly ass"

i said laughing.

DD: "ugly?"

Y/N: "i'm playin, relax"

i said walking into my room. i opened my suitcase and tipped out all my clothes onto my bed. "i'll sort it out later." i thought to myself.
i picked out an outfit and put it on after moisturising my body.

Y/N'S FIT 💌

Y/N'S HAIR 💌

Y/N'S HAIR 💌

you can change it if you want

you can change it if you want .

i left my room closing the door behind me and went into the kitchen where dd already was eating cereal while scrolling on tiktok.

Y/N: "ughh do you know where my shoes are?"

DD: "ye you left dem in ma room"

i thanked him and opened his bedroom door slowly, seeing my white air forces by his bed. i bent down to grab them and peaked on his bedside table as i stood back up n saw a friendship bracelet we had made when we were 10. i took it with me and left his room.

Y/N: "i can't believe you kept this, D"

i said holding it up with a smile while walking towards him.

DD: "doesn't fit me anymore but i still bring it around wi me"

Y/N: "awww"

i said looking at him pouting my lips.

DD: "ye enough"

Y/N: "oh what, you too gangy fa friendship bracelets now?"

DD: "yea.."

he said holding in a laugh and covering his head with his hands knowing i was gonna do something. i threw the bracelet at dd (nicely) laughing with him.

DD: "aaye relax, you gon break it"

Y/N: "oh yeah? my fault my fault"

i said sarcastically while opening the fridge and taking out a caprisun.

Y/N: "i actually wanted to talk to you about that last night"

DD: "bout what? the bracelet?"

Y/N: "no dick when we were friendss"

DD: "we ain't friends rn? and who you callin dick"

Y/N: "i mean yeah we are now but shit went down dd, and you know that"

DD: "i jus didn't want you getting caught up in that gang life, y/n"

he said, dropping his spoon in his bowl and looking at me.

DD: "i was tryna protect you"

Y/N: "i know. i just missed you."

DD: "i'm here now ight?"

i nodded and smiled at him as he finished eating and i opened my straw and poked it into the caprisun taking small sips at a time.

DD: "but while we're talking- "

Y/N: "hm?"

DD: "what did micah mean when he was talkin bout sum 'you still mad at me'. y'all know each other?"

Y/N: "yeah. we dated a while back but that's all in the past now. why?"

DD: "oh ri ri. i was thinking abt it all night"

Y/N: "nigga you was knocked the fuck out by midnight, quit lying"

i said laughing.

DD: "i was thinking wi my eyes closed, fuck you mean"

he said laughing with me.

SPEAKER: "good morning students. i hope you all had a good rest last night. everybody must be in their first class by 8. your schedule should have been emailed to you last night if you've forgotten your subjects for today. thank you!"

DD: "damn i gotta go shower quick"

Y/N: "oou u better. u stankin lil boy"

i said putting on my shoes.

─────────────  💌
message for the readers

y/n & dd finally got their beef over with!!
i'm soo excited for y'all to see what happens nextt , love uu

proofread

837 words
dzlusional