(2) My Little Cupcake {Harry}

Later that week...

“WHEE! I’M OUTTA HERE!!!” I shouted as the surrounding darkness around me disappeared in an instant. In front of me was an oddly shaped thing that dangled to and fro, which surprisingly angered me so. Desperately, I wanted to tug at the oblong object bouncing up and down in front of me. Henceforth, I reached out to pull at it with both of my hands, but stopped when I heard a voice above me.

“DADDY! MOLLY’S GIVING BIRTH ON THE SOFA!!!” A weird looking creature waved his arms up and down, attracting a humongous one to race towards where I am. When he arrived, I saw a smirk on his face as soon as we connected eyes. If you ask me, he looked quite burly and like a handsome brute! The little one pointed and laughed at me, saying. “Haha! That one looks like superman!”

“Indeed he does,” Mr. Bigman exclaimed airily as I felt my lower half become free from whatever had been restraining it. Happily, I stumbled to climb up on all fours and precariously put one foot ahead of the other, trying hard not to fall. I looked up at them and tilted my head to the side, who are these people?

“MUM? MUMSIE?” I called out at the top of my voice, thinking maybe they would know where she is.

“Behind you darling!” A voice purred behind me, causing me to redden in the cheeks at such a beautiful pleasured voice. I turned around, and there I saw her! It was my mum! Boy! Was she ever beautiful!

“Wha-what’s your name Mum?” I asked her as I padded my way over to her, loving the way my paws hit the ground.

“I’m Molly, and you are my Cupcake!” She beamed as I nestled my head into her neck lovingly, purring in pure bliss.

“I wuvs you Mumsie!” I meeped, making her laugh. “Molly is a beautiful name for you, Mumsie!”

“Thank you Cupcake!”

“My name is Cupcake?!?” I crinkled my eyebrows in question, as the giants above me began to speak.

“I’m going to name him Harry! He’s so furry! I’ll even give him our last name! It’d be perfect!” Mr. LittleGuy cried gleefuly.

“Harry Tomlinson?” Mr. BigGuy gawaffed, trying to hold back his laughter. “Okay, you got it Louis!”

“Humph! Tomlinson doesn’t fit! How about Styles? Harry Styles?” Louis suggested, making my eyes bug out in fear. Who in god’s name gave him permission to name me?!?

“That works too!” Mr. BigGuy complied eagerly, a bit too eagerly if you asked me! “Well, Louis, I gotta go! Behave yourself with the kittens! Remember! Molly does not like to be bothered when tending to her kittens! Give her some space!”

“Okay Daddy!” Louis said as he gave his father a tight hug and looked up into his eyes, with his own glossy orbs. “Don’t be gone too long okay?”

“Why don’t you invite your friends over? I’m sure they’d enjoy seeing Molly and her newborn!” His father suggested as he grabbed a big box like object and headed towards the door.

“DON’T LEAVE!” I meowed as loud as I could, causing Mr. Burly to laugh once more.

“I think he loves you!” Louis cooed happily, his grey eyes twinkling with adoration.

“He loves you more!” His father shot back before shutting the door behind him.

‘Oh Crap!’ I thought as Louis let out a long sigh before turning around to face me. His eyes were now twinkling with a mysterious glint to them as he reached out to touch me. In defense, I rose a paw over my head to stop him from batting me. Chuckling to himself, he moved his hand to a spot I could not reach and stroked it lovingly. Surprisingly, it felt really good. “Too good,” I purred to myself, relinquishing in the feel of his soft skin.

“Looks like we’ll have to call the lad’s over and have a playdate!” Louis smiled at my response, causing me to shiver when his hand left my side. Disappointed, I tried to nudge my way to him, but he started to walk away.

“COME BACK!” I protested, pouting as he just continued on and disappeared from sight. Tons of questions soon rushed to my mind as I cuddled up next to my Mum.

Where did he go?!? What are “lads”? And what exactly is a “playdate”?

I expect to find out the answers soon!