Archie

Arabella pov

I was laying in bed watching tv when my phone went off.

"What" I asked answering it.

"Geez, if i knew how, that's how you answered your phone i wouldn't call again" they said as i recognized it as Jughead.

"How did you get my number" I asked confused sitting up.

"I got some ways" he said as i rolled my eyes.

"Do you need something" I asked laying back down.

"No, yes, no, i dont know" he rambled.

"Jughead, call me when you know what you want" I said hanging up, turning my phone off when he called me again.

"Yeah"

"Come to Archies, now" he said hanging up.

I sighed rolling my eyes, grabbing my shoes i put them on.

Walking literally 20 steps i arrived.

"yeah"

"Sit, were waiting for Archie"

"Mm ok" I said sitting next to him, laying my head on his shoulder only opening my eyes when i heard Archie.

"Jug, Bells. Whats up" he asked.

He sighed standing up, turning towards me grabbing my hand and helping me up.

"What's up is we saw you, Archie. In the music room. With Ms. Grundy" he said as we walked down the stairs and Archie came closer.

"Keep your voice down, my dad's inside" he said putting his finger in-between us pointing at the house, as i slapped his finger down.

"We;re trying to help you dude"

"yeah, this is like some reversed Ezra and Aria shit" I said yawning.

"I'm trying to be your friend here"

"I'm not really"

"Even though we aren't anymore"

"Bam"

"Ara"

"Sorry"

"How long" Jughead asked turning to Archie.

"You and bundy" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Since the summer. I like her" he said as Jug scoffed.

"So im guessing she's the reason you've been acting weird since summer"

"One of them" He said now looking at me earning in Jug looking at me.

"Woah dont look at me, we didn't hook up" I said.

"There's more" Jug asked finally looking away from me.

"We were at Sweetwater River on July 4th" He said earning in me looking at him so fast i swear i got whiplash.

"WHAT!" I whisper yelled.

"We heard a gunshot. The gunshot" He said as i looked at him as i felt Jug grab my hand.

"And-and why haven't you told anyone" I asked not being able to look him in the eyes.

"Dude, you need to tell somebody"

"I can't. Neither can either of you. If people find out about Grundy"

"My best friend is dead, Archie!"

"And you're worried about some... some cougar" Jughead said as Archie got closer.

"Don't call her that. Okay, she's not like that, she cares about me"

"Stab in the dark. I'm guessing she cares more about herself."

"She's the one whos telling you not to say anything, right?" I asked, rolling my eyes when he didn't say anything.

"Look, we saw you guys. She's messing with you, man. And she's messing with your mind"

"What the hell do you know about it, Jughead? or about me, even?"

"Nothing. But i used to know this guy once. Archie Andrews. He wasn't perfect but he always tired to do the right thing, at least" he said as we went to walk away when Archie grabbed his arm.

"Jug, Ara. If you tell anyone about this"

"What, Archie. What are you going to do. And dont call me that until you get your head out of your ass and do the right thing" I said looking at him.

All the sudden the door opened and Fred came out.

"Hey, Jug, Bella. Coming in? We got take-out from pop's"

"They were just leaving" Archie said as i scoffed rolling my eyes.

"We would love to, but we have a study date, but maybe another time" I said smiling at him , as he nodded smiling back.

Jug walked away, when i grabbed Archie's arm "Im telling you now get your head out of your fucking ass, Andrews" I said glaring at him, before walking away.

I was in the lounge room with Betty and Kevin they were talking about Jason.

"And Sheriff Keller's grilling me, Mantle the Magnificent. 'Cause id want Blossom dead. When he was, like, the only good quarterback we had. And speaking of offensive tight-ends, i should've sent the cops to you, Moose. Because here's another unsolved mystery. What exactly were you and Kevin doing at the river, huh? Or does being the Sheriff's don't give you a free pass? Keller?

"Oh shut up, Reggie. You're just pissed they both get more than you" I said rolling my eyes.

"I dont care what he says"

"I mean, let's think about it. If a kid at Riverdale killed Jason, it's not gonna be a jock, right. Now let's be honest. Isn't it always some spooky, scrawny, pathetic internet troll, too busy writing his manifestos to get laid. Some smug, mood, serial killer fanboy freak, like Jughead" Reggie finished.

"What was it like, suicide squad? When you shot Jason. You didn't do stuff to the body, did you? like.. After"

"It's called necrophilia, Reggie, can you spell it" Jughead said as i laughed getting up going over to the vending machine.

"Come here, you little.." he said jumping over the couch.

"Hey shut the hell up, Reggie" Archie said pushing him, as i grabbed Jugheads hand bringing him over to me.

"Guys" Veronica said getting up.

"What do you care, Andrews. Especially you, Cooper" he said looking at me.

"Nothing, just leave them alone" Archie said.

"Holy crap. Did you, Donnie Darko and Ara kill him together. Was it some sort of pervy, blood brother and a hot sister thing?"

"Shut the hell up, Reggie" I said pushing him.

He went to go push me, when Archie pushed him, as Archie pushed me behind him.

Reggie scoffed running into Archie, as he ran into me pushing us both into the vending machine as the glass broke on me.

"Hey!" Jughead yelled, as they started fighting when Reggie punched Archie.

I went to go push him off of Archie when someone grabbed me around the waist holding me back.

"No, no, Ara. Come on" Jughead said pulling me back.

"Ara, stop" he said looking at me.

I shrugged him off going past everyone and going to the bathroom's.

"fucking great" I muttered seeing glass in my arm with blood around them.

"Ara, what happened" My mom asked as i came home with a bandage around my arm.

"Reggie basically pushed me into the vending machine, i sat there for almost 2 hours getting glassed pulled out of my arm" I said going up to my room to change into my cheer uniform.