Meeting Laci

(All the other stories come post-movie so little spoilers)

Age: 15

Michako was sitting on the couch holding ice on her eye. During kraang attack she had gotten a slash to the eye, so now she had a pretty big scar over her right eye. It had healed mostly, but she had bumped it against her bedpost this morning, and it started bleeding again. The bleeding had stopped, but it still hurt. She heard footsteps coming up behind her to the couch. She looked over with her good eye. 

"Hey Dee." 

The purple terrapin rested against the couch and smiled at her.  

"Ya feelin better Mich?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's feeling a bit better." She said.

"Hey, do you want to come out with me? I'm headed to the hidden city for groceries."

"Sure, let me grab my purse." 

Mich got up and walked over to her room, she grabbed her phone and purse. 

"Okay let's go!"

*time skip*

Donnie and Michako were walking through the streets of Yokai, looking for the grocery store. They were just walking when Donnie bumped into someone. 

"Hey watch where you're going punk!" The tall yokai growled.

"Sorry?" Donnie said.

The yokai got ticked off by the way Donnie had apologized, and started threatening him.

"You might wanna watch that tone of yours pipsqueak!" He hissed.

"Pipsqueak? Sorry, I'm the opposite of short, my sister isn't though." Donnie said.

"Hey!" Mich giggled while punching him in the shoulder lightly.

The yokai looked at Michako and smirked. Then he grabbed her wrist, and held her in the air.

"OW! HEY! LET GO! DONNIE!" She screamed.

"Hey! Let my sister go!" Shouted Donnie.

"Or what? You gonna cry?" Teased the taller Yokai.

"LET HER GO!" Donnie growled, shoving into the Yokai.

"Heh heh okay!" They said.

The Yokai then tossed Michako and she flew over other yokai that had come to see the fight. 

"EEEeeek- " She screamed then she realized she had been caught in someone's arms.

"You okay?" They chuckled.

She looked at her rescuer. The girl who caught her was a Fae yokai, with lavender purple skin and gold eyes. She had dark brown hair that faded into gold at her roots, and freckles on her cheeks and nose. She was wearing a brown jacket with patches and pins, and a scarf tied into a bow on her neck. Multiple piercings on her pointy ears, and a grey tube top with torn jeans. Her smile was soft and sweet and she had a hint of a cockney accent in her voice.

"Y-yeah." Michako said, blushing.

"Okay, good." The fae said.

She set Michako down and stormed over to the taller yokai whom Donnie was now fighting. 

"OY! ASSHOLE!" She shouted.

The taller yokai who was about to punch Donnie in the face turned their attention to the fae and dropped Donnie.

"REMEMBER YOU OWE ME, SO STOP BEING A BITCH TO THESE TWO!" She threatened.

"Y-yes Laci, Ma'am!" They said, backing away. 

Now this was new, the yokai that had been fighting Mich and Don was around 7 ft tall, and yet this one girl who was about 5ft'6' had scared him. Donnie got up and dusted off his hoodie. Michako ran over and hugged him tightly.

"Sorry bout' that, he's all talk and no bite." The fae said. "The name's Laci." She held out her hand for a shake.

"M-Michako." Mich said, shaking it. 

"Donatello." Donnie said.

"Okay, well if he bothers ya'll again just come find me." She said, winking at Michako.

Michako felt like she could pass out right there. 

"Anyway! See ya around!" She said, turning and waving goodbye.

"Alright, that was fun, let's go." Donnie said, grabbing his sister's hand and leading back in the direction they were going.

Michako nodded, but still looked back at the fae. She had fallen deeply in love, with someone she just met.