⚠️ Renmin ⚠️

Start from the beginning

Like a scared mouse, Renjun stills and frantically searches the depths of his brain to mutter out something. Finally his brain helpfully pieces together something to argue.

"Jaemin we have something to attend to." Renjun's cheeks begin to dust a bright red as Jaemin walks towards him, pressing a knee against the bed before crawling above him, his gaze unwavering.

"They won't care if I don't go, I'm their boss."

Renjun gapes for a moment, staring at Jaemin like he was crazy.

"Jaemin, are you for real, wasn't this important?" Renjun mumbles with concern, pressing both his hands against the bedding below him and pushing himself upward to sit up. Before he can completely sit though, Jaemin presses a hand on his chest and pushes him back onto the bed.

"You're more important." A healthy blush blooms on Renjun's face as Jaemin leans down to press a chaste kiss on his lips. "I need to show you how beautiful you are, don't I?"

Renjun opens and closes his mouth, at a loss of words as he watches Jaemin begin to unbutton his shirt and uncaringly throw it across the room. After a bit the brunette just shakes his head with stubbornness. "Jaemin I already know I'm…beautiful, it's just compared to-"

Before he can continue Jaemin Renjunts him up with a rough kiss, his hands moving under his shirt to feel at his warm skin. Slowly, Jaemin pulls away, a glare directed at him before softening.

Jaemin lets out a frustrated sigh with closed eyes before pressing his forehead against Renjun’s. "This is when you stop speaking and listen to me." The mafia boss only pulls away when the secretary reluctantly nods.

Renjun weakly stares at his boyfriend as he moves downward to nip at his milky skin, painting his fading marks with new hickies and marks.

"I'll show you how much more amazing you are compared to other men- no to every single person on this earth." Jaemin mutters against his neck, his eyes dangerous.

Renjun looks away from Jaemin’s gaze in embarrassment, instead glancing at his boyfriend’s body, his eyes zeroing in on the tattoos swirling down the side of his neck and across his chest. Trailing downwards towards his chiseled abs that he’s seen time and time again.

Before he can look any further the mafia boss quickly catches him in the act, a smirk on his face as he moves away from his neck to press his forehead against his once again. “All yours baby.”

They stare at each other, forehead on forehead and bright smiles adorned on their faces. Jaemin's hair falls beautifully from his face, and for a moment Renjun wonders how Jaemin was able to love someone like him.

For a few seconds there's only the sound of each other's soft breathing before Jaemin begins laughing.

"You're so dumb, my dumb boyfriend." Jaemin mumbles more to himself than to the man below him. The secretary looks at him in offense, though it turns to confusion as his body begins shaking in laughter.

Renjun only stares in confusion as Jaemin's body shakes against his. Finally his laughter dies down and he stops to smile at him. "Do you find me hot too?" Renjun nods without thinking for more than a second.

"Of course I do."

"But don't other men look hotter than me?" Jaemin asks, pushing himself off of Renjun and crawling backwards so that he’s standing up from the bed. He watches as Jaemin walks away from him and towards the mirror he was once looking into.

"There's no one hotter than you." Renjun mumbles like it's a no brainer, though he quickly catches on to what Jaemin was trying to prove. There’s a groan beginning to build up in the back of his throat knowing that the mafia boss was about to completely denounce his insecurities.