I walked out the bathroom seeing that ole girl Z was fucking on was getting dressed. Suprisely, it was another stud.

Dam. She had a stud moaning like that.

As I was walking out the stud looked me up and down with a mug on her face

Tf is her problem.

I rolled my eyes and left them room

Z just watched me as I walked out.

This bitch could have waited for me to get out she didn't even care that I was in the bathroom the whole time they was fucking. Literally 5 feet away.

I walked downstairs and set on her couch and turned the TV on. I put on Princess and the Frog. This my favorite childhood movie.

I heard footsteps coming from upstairs. It was Z and her friend or whatever she was.

Her lil fuck buddy looked at me again with that same mean mug on her face while walking towards the door.

"You got a problem with me of something?" I eyed the unknown bitch back.

"Yea, you all comfortable in my girl house like y'all fucking or sum"

Who the fuck she talking to? Definitely not me. I stood up and started walking towards her only to be stopped by Z

"Y'all chill tf out. Y'all not finna do this In my house"

I slapped Z hand that she hand placed on my lower stomach holding me back and sat back on the couch.

"You better control yo bitch" I said unpausing Princess and the Frog.

That bitch was just about to say something but Z gave her a look that made her shutup

"Man Ight I'm just finna leave" the unknown stud said pulling Z in with a passionate kiss.

Her ass made sure she kissed her infront of me.
I just chuckled. Jokes on you...

Z is not my bitch so Idgaf.

Z pulled away and walked the unknown stud outside. "See you soon luv" Z told her

I waved at the bitch with a fake smile " bye whore"

before the ho can say sum back Z had already shut the door and locked  it then looked back at me smacking her teeth

"Why you had to do her like that?" Z asked with her arms crossed.

"Because the bitch was looking at me crazy tf"

Z laughed and shook her head "now she gone be mad at me. who I'm gone have to fuck now?"

I shrugged "it's a lot of coochie in the world. You'll find better coochie"

Z smiled a lil then came to sit on the couch next to me .

Out of nowhere I heard Z burst out laughing "Yo ass really watching ts" she asked me still cracking up

"Hell yeah, This my favorite movie" I said still watching at the Tv.

"I bet it is, you a big ass kid mami" she said staring at me

I looked over at Z and rolled my eye . "Shut up"

"Shut me up" she said in a suductive way

"Uh no thank you. You just had pussy in your mouth."

Z smiled and pinched my cheek "awww you jealous mami"

I smacked her hand and crossed my arms " nobody's jealous and im not your mami"

Z just looked at me smiling. "Mhm. Not yet"

I ignored what she said and continued watching my movie.

not yet???

My favorite part of the movie was on and I was into it.

I felt Z staring a hole in my face.

I turned my head aggressively looking back at Z  "fuck you looking at"

"Yo pretty ass" she said licking her lips

The way she licked her lips was sexy. It made me think about how soft her lips was when she kissed me yesterday. But like I said ion fuck with studs.

Ts gay.

I looked away not tryna focus on her lips. "Yo ass gay"

Z lauged "duh"

Z phone star started to ring and she sat up walking towards the kitchen. Probably one of her lil fuck toys.

I just continued watching the movie. Shit, ain't nun of my concern.

"you ready to go home?" Z said walking out the kitchen and towards me. "I gotta go handle some business but I can drop you off before I go"

I turned the TV off. Finally