"Santana, no!" I whispered and she rolled her eyes.

"Sorry, Blaine, they aren't that bad." She crossed her arms and I thanked her while Puck asked a question which I chose to zone out during.

Kurt and Blaine started singing Perfect and it was incredibly sweet, as I loved this song and Blaine knew it. I was having lots of fun as Blaine serenaded me and I knew Santana enjoyed it too, but she had to keep her game face on. They ended the song and I started cheering.

"Thank you guys, that was amazing." I smiled, and looked at Santana who was also grinning but I knew there was no way she would let them see her happiness.

"Thank you guys, especially Finn. After all of the horrible crap I've been, now I get to add that." She said, and I looked over at her and she just shrugged.

"I loved your song today, don't listen to Santana, it was wonderful." I said, grabbing Blaine's hand on our date at Breadstix.

"I've stopped taking what she says to heart, I know she liked it. But I am glad that you liked it because I meant every word." He squeezed my hand, and I blushed.

"You are perfect to me, baby." I smiled and started eating my spaghetti.

"You say I'm too sappy then you say things like that." He laughed, staring into my eyes.

"Hey, you made me this way! I wasn't cheesy until we got together." I teased and I saw a smirk creep up onto his face.

"What?" I asked, putting down my fork and squinting at him.

"I can't believe you don't remember. I see how it is." He said, dramatically crossing his arms and looking away.

"It's not our anniversary is it?" I gasped, my eyes widening.

"You don't deserve to know." He said, still looking away from me, and I saw him trying to fight a smile.

"Blaine Anderson stop being dramatic and tell me!" I cried, and he gave in.

"Well, today is the one year anniversary of our first kiss." He smiled and I got up from the table to sit next to him instead of across from him.

"I cannot believe I forgot. Hopefully this will make up for it." I sat next to him, grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. He smiled into it and his hands slithered onto my waist as his tongue entered my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and my tongue fought against his.

After a while, I pulled away, keeping my forehead against his.

"I forgive you." Blaine laughed, his face slightly red and I pulled my plate over to my side of the table and started to eat like I hadn't in weeks and Blaine stared at me with a smile on his face.

"What? It's been a year since we kissed, you are no longer allowed to judge me for anything." I said, my mouth stuffed with spaghetti.

"I love you." He shook his head, laughing and he grabbed my hand.

The day after the ad aired, I walked down the hall with Santana and everyone was looking at us. We figured it would be easier for both of us if we stayed together or if I was with Blaine but his class was on the other side of the school so I waited for Santana at her locker while she opened it and we were approached by a boy in a letterman jacket.

"Saw the commercial, whew, smokin!" He said, fanning himself with his jacket as if he wanted to flaunt it. He reminded me of Cameron.

"Who the hell are you?" I snapped and Santana shut her locker.

"Josh Coleman, sophomore rugby captain. Girls like you two are a challenge, you just need the right guy to 'straighten' you out and I'm just the man to do it." He smiled and I felt my fists clench.