Jack Davenport - Let me get you a towel

The scene had just plunged everyone into becoming soaked with water. Hair and makeup was running down everyone's faces, clothes clinging to everyone. You had swimsuits underneath, so you all removed the clothes and dried yourself off with towels.

Before the scene take you had left a towel out for yourself, as had everyone else. Since you'd been speaking to everyone, but had barely any conversation with Jack, not Sparrow. As he got himself changed in a booth, he called out.

"Can someone get me a towel?" He shouted.

"Let me get you a towel!" You laughed, wrapping the bath towel around you, you're hair was starting to dry a little better.

You ran cautiously to the back room grabbing a towel for him. As you got back, you knocked on the woodwork, since it was just a curtain.

"Here's your towel, James,"

"James?"

"I mean Jack, if I call you Jack it's confusing," he opened the curtain, hiding himself behind it. "Here you go."

He covered his eyes having noticed your towel had slightly slipped down.

"Shoot," you pulled it up. "Great..."

You murmured walking back into your stall rubbing your temple. What a first impression?

"Hey," he said knocking on the wall.

"Hello?" You questioned.

"Don't worry about it, I've seen worse, I mean it's... nice to meet you,"

"You're definitely British," you laughed, leaning your head on the wall. "It's Y/N by the way."

"James," he was smiling on the other side of wall.

He hadn't seen anything in reality, but you didn't know.

"I know it's Jack, just confusing,"

"You already said," he replied getting himself changed. "Fancy grabbing a drink after work?"

"Sounds good to me."