BLOOD WARNING

blood splattered everywhere

And I saw...m-my broth..er.

He.. he.. he killed my younger brother..

I was stunned and sat down because I was too surprised. My brother turned and looked at me as he walked towards me. I don't know whether to feel scared, angry, weird, sad, or happy? I was too stiff and shocked to feel any emotion at the time.

My brother held both of my shoulders and said "don't worry, brother will always protect you and will eliminate people who stand in our way in this basement."

NOW IT'S TIME TO CHOOSE WHAT YOU SHOULD DO NEXT...

OPTIONS:-

1) Listen to your brother's words because you love him and trust him and then you hide the murder your brother committed

2) Listen to your brother's words for fear that he will also do the same to you but he never threatened you to be on his side.

3) Report the matter to the police because you know what your brother did is wrong and you think your brother is too obsessed with you that he killed his little brother

4) Stay silent with two opinions in your head. You are in a dilemma whether you want to report the matter to the police or just keep quiet because you are afraid that your brother will kill you too. Finally, you decide to run away.

5) Telling your brother that what he did was wrong and that he could go to jail for killing his little brother.

6) Tell your brother to surrender to the police station and after he repents and accepts the punishment, then he can take care of you.

THE ENDING BASED ON YOUR CHOICES:-