"What no way!" I said when I saw the balcony door. I walked to it.

"What?"

"We have a balcony!" I said.

"Yeah we do." I turned to him I had a smile on my face.

"I should pack my things now though." I said while walking to my actual bedroom. I opened the bedroom door and looked around. It had the standard bed, desk, closet and a bookshelf.

"No way!" I said when I saw the bookshelf. I heard footsteps coming to my room. I looked at my door and saw Mike open it.

"What?" he said, Probably asking because I said 'no way' a bit too loud.

"If I knew there was a bookshelf I would've brought my books, goddammit?" Mike chuckled lightly.

"What?" I asked him confused.

"You read?" he asked me with his eyebrows raised and a smile on his face.

"Yeah, I do, now that I think about it. I don't know if I even brought a book with me." I said while putting my suitcases on my bed opening them. I looked around in my suitcases. No book.

"Shit.". I said under my breath.

"What?" Mike asked me again.

"I forgot to bring a book. How the fuck did I forgot to bring a book." I said with frustration in my book.

"Don't worry there's a bookstore around the corner, there's even a library next to that." he told me.

"That's perfect." I said.

"I can help you pack?" Mike asked me.

"No, thanks. I can do it on my own." I told him.

"Okay, well have fun I guess." Mike said while walking out of the doorframe back to the living room.

"Okay, Will, let's start." I said to myself before starting to unpack.

I let out a breath and looked around a room. I've been spending an hour unpacking my suitcases and organizing everything. I didn't have any decoration so it was pretty boring. But everything was well organized in the shelf and closet.

I walked out of my room and saw Mike still sitting on the couch.

"Are you finally done?" he asked me.

"Yep, everything is organized perfect." I said with a smile on my face.

"Can I see?" he asked me.

"Yeah, I guess." he stood up and walked to my bedroom door. I don't know why but I was nervous. I mean his room was pretty well decorated and mine didn't even have any decoration.

"You don't have anything to decorate your room with?" he asked me when he entered my room.

"Nope."

"Alright, I can show you around town. We can get to know each other?" he asked me. I mean of course I would want to get to know my roommate more.