Chapter 1 - Maitree starts her game

Start from the beginning

Amar - "Arjun Jaisingh?"

Arjun - "Great boys! You have a good memory power. But you don't remember what I advised you when you were released last time..."

Kunal - "Just stop it, Arjun. You cannot stop us this time. It's better if you give the girl to us."

Arjun - "No, I won't give the girl. What will you do?"

Kunal and Aman run towards him in the rage of fighting with him. Immediately, Arjun gave the kid to the woman and run towards them.

Arjun pulled Amar's arm and twisted it to the whole circle. Kunal tried to punch him but Arjun defended his punch.

 Kunal tried to punch him but Arjun defended his punch

Amar fell down. Arjun kicked Kunal's shoulder and punched Kunal's jaws. He further thrashed his shoulders with his elbows.

Kunal surrendered. 

Arjun tied Amar and Kunal with a rope and made them sit in the police jeep.

Arjun called the woman and the kid. The kid ran to Arjun and hugged him tightly. 

Arjun - "What's your name, beta?"

Kid - "I am Manvi. Thankyou so much uncle for saving me from these bad people."

Arjun - "Welcome beta. Could you eat something?"

Manvi - "No, I want to go to my parents."

Arjun - "Okay. That's fine."

Arjun let Manvi sit. The biker woman tend to Manvi's wounds.

Arjun - "Natasha, look after her. I'll call her parents."

Natasha nodded.

Arjun made a call. As the call gets connected, a wailing voice is heard.

Mrs. Mishra - "Sir, did you find my daughter?"

Arjun - "Yes, mam. Your daughter is safe with me. And I arrested those kidnappers. So your money would also be recovered."

Mrs. Mishra - "Thankyou so much, sir. I don't know how I'm going to repay. Where are you all?"

Arjun - "We are in Darjeeling. By tomorrow morning, we'll reach Mumbai. Manvi wants to talk to you. Shall I give her?"

Mrs. Mishra - "Yeah, please give to her."

Arjun gave the phone to Manvi.

Natasha stood and looks at Arjun - "Are you okay?"

Arjun hugged Natasha - "Thankyou Natasha. Even though you're not a cop, you helped me in this crucial period."

Natasha - "It's okay, Arjun. I might have helped you. But, even without my presence, you have the capability to rescue the girl."

Darjeeling Police Team comes to the place. They took Aman and Kunal in their jeep. One of the lady inspectors come to Arjun.