Chapter 52 :: Two Days

Start from the beginning

"Exactly Mr Daniel….where is Y/n?" The judge looked towards PD who fell short of words. "She is on her way….I am sure she must be stuck somewhere…" PD spoke in reluctance while Y/n's lawyer was constantly calling her phone, only to find it unreachable.

"I am sorry but we can't waste the time of the court this way. This gentleman claims that he loves his wife and doesn't want to divorce her…." The judge spoke again, pointing towards Taehyung, who was holding the skin between his brows, showing as if he was stressed.

"...also Y/n hasn't reached the court yet. It might be a way of declining the divorce. Maybe she is confused about the entire thing." The judge continued his reasoning. "I think we should give them a chance together. Why are you trying to separate two people who love each other?"

Taehyung smirked internally as the judge was speaking in his favour while PD was tensing up because of the same. "Sir actually….it's not like that….its-" The judge stood up as PD started explaining. "Sorry Mr. Daniel, but the court has already waited for more than half an hour but the protagonist is not here yet. I can't continue the hearing this way." The judge says, collecting his stuff.

"But sir-" "Wait till the next hearing date." The judge interrupted PD again before walking out. Taehyung slowly scooted closer to PD, who was looking at the retreating figure of the judge with frown lines dancing on his forehead.

Taehyung leaned towards him before whispering, "Father-in-law…" into his ear. PD closed his eyes shut and let out a sigh, knowing well that Taehyung would bug him now. "Don't worry about Y/n, she is with me." He whispered again and PD widened his eyes before turning to look at Taehyung with a glare.

"Yes." Taehyung nodded with a smile. "I kidnapped her. Because obviously she wouldn't come to me on her own…!!" He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly as if it wasn't a big deal to kidnap anyone.

Well she wasn't anyone though!!

"You!!" PD pointed his finger at him but Taehyung entwined his own finger with his. "Gently father-in-law….gently...you know….I am kind of sensitive now…" He blinked his eyes innocently. PD snapped away his hand in anger.

"You know right that you can't do anything about it…? I will anyway get what I want…..so just….give up already…" Taehyung spoke, confidence dripping from his tone. "Do hell with you!!" PD howled at him before leaving the court at a fast pace.

Taehyung smiled a little, looking at his retreating figure, a satisfaction layered over his heart as the hearing didn't go against him while on the other hand, PD was disappointed and fuming in anger as he walked out of the court, only to find a familiar figure standing in front of him. Yoongi.

||

Y/n wriggled her tied wrist for the upteempth time, only to hiss back in pain. Her arms were already strained because of being tied up for more than a couple of hours. As if it wasn't enough, Jungkook had also cuffed her ankles.

"I trust your strength enough to know that you can rescue yourself out of these cuffs….so extra protection!!"

That was the reason he stated, before leaving her in one of the rooms of the penthouse. She tried and tried hard, but because of being completely drained out of energy, she sighed out and rested on the back of the headboard of the bed which she was sitting on.

As a few more minutes passed, she heard the knob of the door turn. Spinning her head around, she started taking short breaths and her heart rate started racing sensing a familiar person enter in. Looking at him, her eyes started filling up with warm tears. "Look what you made me do." He whispered and rushed towards Y/n.