"My friends are here tonight too, all of them probably just trying to get a good fuck, especially my friend Jisung" Minho explained. That Felix did hear, the name brought joy to his heart.

An hour later

Felix was very very drunk and so was Jisung. Their visions blurry. Seungmin had forbid Jisung to drink anymore and Chan did the same to Felix.

Then finally Jisung bumped into someone.

"Felix?" He asked. "Jisung?" Felix squinted his eyes. "Oh my god" Jisung smashed his lips on top of the younger's.

They kept making out, Felix's hand on Jisung's bottom the whole time. They stumbled out of the club, walking to the nearest hotel which luckily was a 5 star one. Felix payed for a night there, still drunk. He barely knew what he was doing.

They walked upstairs and to the room. They kissed in the hallway and Felix pinned Jisung onto the wall. "Ah~" Jisung moaned. Felix had messy lipstick stains on his lips and neck.

They stumbled into their hotel room and locked the door. Felix pinned Jisung onto the bed. Jisung giggled and hit his lip. "I've missed you daddy~" he said as Felix started to take off his clothes. "Want to fuck me in my dress?" Jisung asked teasingly. "Oh yes Princess" Felix nodded. "Then take off my panties first~" Jisung giggled. Felix did so and threw them onto the floor.

Jisung giggled at the naked male. Since they didn't have any lube, Felix spit on his member before entering Jisung. Jisung gasped and moaned loudly as he was not stretched.

Felix groaned at the tightness before started to thrust into Jisung quickly. Both of them knew that this wasn't like the sex they used to have, sure both we're drunk right now but deep inside they still knew that this was needing sex. Everything about it felt needing.

The way their hands moved all over each others bodies. The kisses they shared we're needing too, they never wanted to pull away yet they wanted to look at each other.

Jisung wrapped his arms around Felix's neck and brought him down closer towards him as Felix kept thrusting, holding Jisung's legs up.

"D- Daddy" Jisung moaned, burying his face in Felix's shoulder, crying at the pleasure. "Fuck princess~" Felix moaned in Jisung's ear, he felt his shoulder get wet and he smirked.

The next morning

Felix woke up, he was holding onto someone. He realized that he was naked and he quickly stood up, getting dressed before he even could see who it was. Felix noticed all the lipstick marks on his body as he got dressed.

Suddenly Jisung woke up and sat up, he was still wearing his dress.

The two made eye contact before then realizing what had happened last night, a few memories flashing through their heads.

They had about 5 rounds yesterday, both super drunk.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me.." Jisung said. "Fuck no" Felix shook his head. "I-" Jisung didn't know what to say. "Great! Just fucking great" Jisung whined. "I know, they do say I'm pretty good at it" Felix winked. "SHUT UP ASSHOLE! DON'T YOU GET WHAT HAPPENED?! WE HAD SEX YESTERDAY FELIX! DRUNK FUCKING SEX!" Jisung yelled, throwing a pillow towards Felix.

"WELL I GET THAT! DO YOU REGRET IT THEN?" Felix yelled back. "I— I.. No, no I don't regret it" Jisung blushed and looked away. "Good because neither did I.." Felix smirked. "Oh daddy~ Oh fuck I love you! Ah! I'm gonna cum! I love your big cock so much!~" Felix teased in a girl voice. Jisung blushed as Felix imitated him. "SHUT UP!" Jisung threw another pillow at the younger.

"You love me~" Felix walked closer to Jisung. "So?" Jisung looked away, knowing Felix didn't feel the same. "So, be mine again" Felix then said. Jisung's eyes widened slightly as he then looked at Felix. "Wh- what? You don't mean that" he shook his head. "Oh but I do.. I love you so much and you're so addicting baby" Felix smashed his lips on top of Jisung's.

A few hours later

They we're finally at Jisung's apartment and they we're showering. They had found out that their friends knew each other- well Minho knew both of them, Jeongin and Seungmin didn't know the others.

A while later

Felix was driving them to Minho's place where the rest currently we're. They had been freaking out ever since Felix and Jisung disappeared last night.

They parked the car before walking in.

"Hey guys!" Jisung smiled. "HYUNGIE!" Seungmin jumped onto Jisung, hugging him tightly. "Oh my god babe!" Minho pushed Seungmin away and hugged Jisung even tighter. "Min.." Jisung laughed. "What the hell did you two do last night?!" Minho yelled at Felix. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY CUTIE?!" He grabbed Felix's hair, pulling him closer.

"OW OW OW!! HYUUUNG!!" Felix yelled in pain. "Felix is my ex" Jisung admitted, shocking everyone in the room. "What?" Jeongin blinked.

"We used to date three years ago, we started dating at 15 and ended it at well 20.. Felix and I got super fucking drunk at a party and we both cheated and that caused us to have a huge fight and we broke up" he explained. "WHAT?!" Minho yelled loudly. "YOU BITCH CHEATED ON MY JISUNG?!" He glared at the freckled male.

"I cheated too hyung! Calm down" Jisung giggled. "But we're back together now.." he held Felix's hand. "Hmm.. watch your back Lee Felix, if you hurt him I won't hesitate to kill you" Minho walked to Hyunjin who flinched as Minho hugged him due to being scared of him now.

"Hyungie I was so worried" Seungmin hugged Jisung again. Jisung hugged the younger tightly. "It's okay.. I love you sweetie" Jisung kissed Seungmin's forehead. "Lix this is our child" Jisung smiled, pointing at Seungmin. "What?' WHAT NO!" Felix yelled. "Yes, he's my little baby" Jisung kissed Seungmin's cheek.

"Can't I get a kiss too?" Felix made puppy eyes. Jisung laughed and kissed the taller's lips.

88888888888888888888888888888888888

Haha..