♣️♠️Chapter 2 - Niragi's pov♦️♥️

A loud bang, her body drops to the cold floor and blood is dripping from her forehead. He smirks and puts his rifle onto his back. The phone chimed, ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴏʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ, ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴡ ꜱᴜᴘᴘʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ 7 ᴅᴀʏ ᴠɪꜱᴀ. Niragi turns around and his eyes are meeting another. It's a woman, but she is not Japanese. Gaijin? He thinks to himself. Her long, wavy, brunette hair falls over her shoulder, her body is slim with nice features. Her breasts are bigger than other woman he has come across. Her skin looks like porcelain, dark circles has formed under her eyes he notice. She is beautiful. You don't know it yet, but you will be mine. I won't stop, until you're mine.

''Seven days isn't bad huh,'' Niragi is asking her. She doesn't respond. Her big, brown eyes are looking in shock at the lifeless twelve year old you just shot in front of her. He smiles at the thought of it. He liked to shock people, he likes that people fear him. When he walks in the room there is silence, you can feel tension rising. That's his muse. ''You were pretty good out there,'' Niragi continued. ''My name is Niragi, what is yours?'' he finally gets her attention and she looks up at him. He feels a warm sensation in his body. ''Y/n,'' she says softly. Her voice sounds like an angel singing. God, he wants to touch her so bad.

''Do you have a place to stay?''

'I am just.. wandering around. I found a bookstore nearby where I spend the last days,''

''Well.. you can join me? There is a whole community of people where I live. People just like you and me, trying to survive whatever this is. And we can really use your skills,'' Niragi find it hard to read her thoughts, her expression is soft. ''Hello? You there,'' he waves in front of her eyes. ''Okay, show me,'' he smiles at her answer. Gotcha.

She is walking in front of him, Niragi studies her features. She is wearing a black legging with a oversized sweater in the colors white and green. It has the word, New York written on it. Her soft, brown hair bounces slightly as she walks. Niragi spots the car he came with in the first place and he leads her towards it. She holds. Niragi reaches his hand forward, touching her on the back. Another warm sensation hits his body and his excitement grows. He is already imaging them both, in bed, hands exploring each others bodies. If she wants it or not, he will make her. He smirks at his twisted thoughts. ''Don't be afraid,'' his says, trying to ease her feelings. She steps in and he follows her. The drive was silent, she is looking out of the window. Her cheeks slightly rosy from the warmth of the car. He is looking at her the whole car ride, fantasizing. His eyes scans her body, he is imaging her in a skirt. His hand on her thigh. He wakes from his thoughts since they arrived at the beach. He steps out of the car, and she follows him. He could see the surprise in her eyes. The beach is a interesting place, but it's his home. Again, he can't resist himself and he slides his hand over her back. Her body is slim, you could feel her bones through her sweater. She probably isn't eating enough. I wonder how she can survive for so long. He feels her tensing under his touch. ''What do you think huh? Told ya I can be trusted,'' he breaks the silence and winks at her. Niragi is leading her into the building and they made their way to the leader of the beach, hatter. Entering the room Hatter is looking at him, the fucker.

♣️♠️ Fast forward♦️♥️

''You can't do this to me,'' her tone is harsh, she is trying to cover the fear. He can sense it. Niragi turns around. ''Do you want to go back to that shithole you were staying in huh?'' he raises his brow. He feels anger rising in his body. I saved her life and now she wants to leave? He moves his body forward and stops when she hits the wall behind her. Niragi moves his hand up her thigh, feeling her shiver. ''Speaking of.. you haven't repaid me for saving your life earlier,'' there are many, many ways she can repay me. He feels the softness of her legs through her leggings, he wants to rip those leggings of her. Licking her thigh. His excitement grew even more, his pants tightened around him. Fuck, what are you doing to me. His thoughts are roughly interrupted. ''And who might this be?'' he removes his hand from her thigh and turns around. Not this stupid bitch. ''This is none of your business, Ann,''

''But it is my business. Its my job to welcome al new member. Now let us be,''

Niragi steps forward, locking his eyes with her for a few seconds. I will get her, maybe not now. But I will. Nobody is standing in my way. ''We are not done here,'' Niragi tells her and then he walks off. He makes his way to his room, kicking his desk out of frustration. His breathing accelerate.

''Niragi, I've got a job for you,'' a familiar voice comes through the walky-talky. It's Aguni. Niragi slows his breathing, tension slowly leaves his body. ''Meet me in front of the entrance,'' Aguni commands. Niragi followed his orders. He makes his way to the entrance of the beach, his rifle resting on his shoulder. Aguni leads him to the back of the building, two guards are holding a guy. He is kneeling in front of them and his hand are tied to his back. Blood is dripping from his head.

''Well, well,'' Niragi feels his excitement grow. ''Death to all traitors,'' he smirks. The guy is now shaking in fear. ''P-please don't h-hurt me,'' he managed to say. ''Not.. hurt you?'' Niragi laughs. ''Fuck, I'm gonna enjoy this,'' and with his rifle he starts hitting in on the guy. Just as long, until his last breath leaves his mouth.