"P-president, what are you doing here?" My eyes widened in surprise and I still didn't move from my spot. Those feline eyes look straight into mines.

"Why? I can't be in the toilets?" She replied, still keeping her predatory gaze on me. Suddenly she walks in my direction, I tried to step back but ended up bumping into the sink.

Her face is too close! I tried to push her back but her body like made out of concrete, she doesn't move an inch.
I closed my eyes in fear as she closed the gap between us.

Suddenly I felt a soft thing pressed to my lips. I opened my eyes to see the president now kissing me. The kiss didn't last long as she pulled back and walk away from me.

"Meet me at my office after school, Y/N-chan" The president winked and left the restroom leaving me alone in confusion. I touched my lips and the images of her kissing me flooded my mind. I blushed in embarrassment.

Y/N's POV

Eight hours passed, and the school bell rang indicating that it was time to go home. Suddenly I remembered the president's order, and I groaned in frustration.

"Urgh, I want to go home already!" I don't have any choice but to meet her, if I just go home she would probably find me. I walk towards her office located on the third floor, with a frustrated look on my face.

I knocked on the door twice, but nobody answers it. I pressed my ear on the door trying to hear if somebody is inside. My eyes widened in shock when I heard a soft moan inside.

I spun my heels and tried to walk away from the hallway, suddenly the door clicked and it opened.

I turn back to see the president at the door. She gestured for me to come over. I walk slowly to her.

"W-what do you need, president?" I mentally slapped myself for stuttering. Her feline eyes are locked on mine, she raised her hands a bit to stroke my stiff shoulders.

"Y/N, I've been keeping my eyes on you for so long..." She spoke, her words making my eyes widen. She stalked me?! Suddenly she closed the gap between us, I tried to wriggle out but her grip on my shoulder stopped me from doing so.

I closed my eyes in fear, she brings her mouth close to me. Her hot breath hit my face,

"I lose count of how many times I jerked myself thinking about you."

I tried to wriggle myself off again but she tighten her grip on me, she turned my body around and my back is pressed against her front.

I felt something hard pressed against my ass as the president pulled my skirt up. She rubbed the hard-on in between my thighs.

I can feel myself getting aroused with each stroke that she made.

"Call me Hana" The president spoke as she pulled herself off me. I sighed in relief and looked around to find an escape route.

But she was quick to force me down on my knees. My kneecaps hit the floor hard making me wince a bit.

She held my head and said, "Open your mouth like a good slut and suck it." I froze for a minute before I braced myself and took the tip of the cock.

She looks unsatisfied with my actions and thrust her hips until her cock reaches my throat. I gagged at the sudden move but I keep myself still.

She moved in a back-and-forth motion, fucking my face hard.

"Mind your teeth, Y/N-chan. It makes me want to pull em' all off."

She giggled, and my eyes widened at her threat. I tried to speak but my voice is muffled by her cock stuffing my mouth.

"But of course, I wouldn't do that to my cute little Y/N"

She fastens her move and thrusts her hips for the last time until she shoots out her cum straight into my throat.

She lets go of my head and I breathed heavily, trying to catch my breath. This woman is surely a beast.

"Oh Y/N don't think this is over. We will fuck until you can't cum anymore"

[FINISHED]

A/N: Do not romanticize anything from this book. This is a work of fiction and should not be replicated in real life. :)