5

*Sorry it's short*

3rd pov

Denki was tired.

Tired of his mother.

And tired due to the uneven amount of sleep he'd gotten recently.
It was only the 3rd day and his mom already annoyed the heck out of him, and it seemed some of his classmates began to take notice.

The class had just began walking to the school.
"Hey Denki, you seem tired." Mina said, she had a look of concern and the way she said it pretty loud made the class turn to him.

"It's fine just a quirk drawback." He shrugs, as if he was typically used to it or even wasn't surprised. "You should've made us aware, we could help." Iida answered, doing his weird hand gestures.

Denki was a bit annoyed but decided not to take any of it to heart. They were just trying to help.

"Well, I had 5 hours of sleep instead of 6." Iida gasped. "You're supposed to get 7 to 8 hours a night Denki!" Denki rolled his eyes and chuckles a bit. He rubs his eyes and a little groan makes its way out of his mouth. He puts a hand on his face before looking at his friends.

"Anyways, I got 5, now I'm tired." Kirishima gave him a look of confusion. "What difference does it make if you get four?" Denki sighed, he was way too tired to explain, he'd do so anyways.

"My positive energy turns negative when I get an uneven amount of sleep." Sero looked at him in bewilderment, and he can feel some of the classes confused aura. "Do you guys know nothing about science?" He asks looking at them as if their idiots and the class can feel a sense of frustration from him.

"If I sleep 1, 5, 7, or 11 hours I'll be tired." Uraraka raised an eyebrow. "Why skip three?" She asks, some of the class nods.

"It seems to correspond with 2 on some level." He answered shrugging, she only nodded. "Wow, you sound smart for once." Bakugo snorted. "Anyways I'd just like to sleep right now." He says laying back in his chair a groan of arrogance emitting from him.

"Why did you stay up late?" He looked at Iida with a small pout. "I was catching up on missing work, my mom convinced Mr. Aizawa and he gave me 2 days to do it." Mina looked at him in a look he couldn't recognize. She pulled a chair next to his desk.

"Why didn't you just split it." Denki frowned and rolled his eyes. "My mom had me doing something yesterday, so I didn't have time to do it." Sero frowns.
"Your moms pretty strict dude." He says, the class agrees. Denki only groans and lays his head down.

Before the class knows it Aizawa is walking in his usual tired manner.