Ch-23 Hinata and the Ten Great Saints

Start bij het begin

"It seems like you have hostile intentions Hinata Sakaguchi." Testarossa said.
"You wouldn't believe me if I denied will you?"
"Definitely not." She said pointing towards where Leonard and the others are battling.
"Then there is nothing much to say, is there?"
As I say that, I prepare my sword. The sword given to me by Luminous-sama.
"We gave you a chance to negotiate peacefully. Humans really are an idiotic race."
Arnaud got angry at this but he knew he could not defeat her.
"We are equally numbered. Choose whoever you want as your opponent. "
Arnaud was the first to reply. He said, "Then I will like to fight you. You look like a swordsman. " he said pointing towards the red haired oni.
"Very well, I am Benimaru. Let's fight somewhere away from here. We would not like to interfere with the others. The others also chose. Bachus chose the insectoid Zegion, Fritz chose Akamaru while Litus faced against Souei. I, meanwhile was facing against Testarossa.

She is a demon while I am a human. I will naturally feel fatigue. The longer I fight, the more I will be in trouble. If I already wasn't in enough trouble. She made a sword from magic.

"Swords aren't my forte. I had rather use a whip. You wouldn't mind would you?"
"I really would mind you know. I am already at a pretty big disadvantage. "
"Well atleast you know your place. Very well. I will play with you. Rimuru-sama told me to not kill you. You still have some value I assume."
"I don't know whether I should be happy or not about that."
Some value? Maybe a deal with Ruminas-sama. I don't know. Right now I have to focus on trying to defeat her.

I quickly take my rapier and advance straight at her. I make a quick jab at her abdomen which she dodges  and then counter attacks with her sword aimed at my left hand. If she was a human, then it was most probably a fluke, but she is a demon. She will take her time to enjoy tormenting me so I blocked it. It seems I was correct. It wasn't a fluke but a real hit to cut off my arm and demoralize me. So she has confidence that my sword will not be enough to hurt or wound her.

I continue to attack her. She either dodges or blocks with her sword. Whenever I use 《Usurper》it shows blocked. That is the first time this has happened. It would either show failed or success. Only against Ruminas-sama it showed blocked. So she has a skill that is able to block analysis. I don't even want to hope that she is as strong as Ruminas-sama. If she is then survival of the  western nations really depends on the whims of Rimuru. It doesn't appear like I will last much longer so I decided to use my strongest move.

"I am going to end this now. I am going to use my strongest move." I say so. I am sure she will give me enough time to chant. I quickly cast Disintegration and then absorb it into my sword.
"Here I go. Meltslash."
As soon as our swords collide, her sword breaks and just as my sword was about to touch her she stopped my sword with the index finger of her left hand. So this is the difference between us. I trained for years and this all I could muster. My strongest attack stopped by a single finger. Laughable. I have used up all my energy. Just as my eyes were closing I could Testarossa clicking her tongue.
"Haa.... I managed to catch you off guard atleast. Atleast...... you can't..... move." Suddenly everything went black.

Rimuru's POV

Me and Veldora are looking at the fight from a distance. Shion has gone and rampage and the 50 kijins under her are completely annihilating the Templar Knights. Benimaru is having a sword fight with Arnaud and Fritz is having a hard time with Akamaru, who is still holding back. They are the strongest humans? They would have already died if Guy was not protecting them behind the scenes.

The one Veldora was most interested in was Zegion. He was strong but lacked experience, so I let him have a fight here. I might let Zegion train with Veldora. He is the best to experiment on. He is resistant to magic and physical attacks. He could become as strong as me. I(and Raphael) can't wait to experiment on him and make him stronger.

"So Veldora, isn't Zegion interesting? "
"He is. His skills and races are hard to counter for any normal person."
"I know. But he lacks experience. So would you mind teaching him. You could make him your disciple."
"Disciple? Kwahahaha. Very well Rimuru. I will make him strong. I will be a great mentor. Just like Gojo did."

You will never be cool like him old man. Just give up.
"Ya good luck."
Meanwhile Souei had caught Litus and completely bound her with his strings. That wasn't as shocking as what was happening to Litus. Why the hell is she blushing? Is she an M? What the hell? Souei already has Souka. We have no need for a M like her. Remove her author.

[I can't do that you know. We need to keep the story the same]
Ya sure. You say that after making me a dragon. Though thank you for that.
[You are welcome.]
But you really are useless. Can't even remove a side character already.
[Where did I keep my flex tape. Ah! Found it. Don't break the 4th wall next time. It takes a lot of flex tape to fix.]
Haan? Like I give a damn about your problems.
[Please do give a damn.*Exhausted sigh]

I can see that Testarossa has defeated Hinata. Hinata fell unconscious but it seems like Testarossa couldn't move. Paralysis?
(Holy particles are spread around inside Testarossa's body due to the small contact with her hand. She will have to get rid of the holy particles or else it could cause damage.)

I see. Just as everything was wrapped up, only one last thing was left. The Seven Luminaries.

----------------------
This is it. I hope you guys enjoy. Like and follow. Feel free to give your ideas or criticism. I am a new writer after all.
That's all. Enjoy