She gasps, shuts her eyes and takes a deep breath before her hands go to my boxers and push them down; and then we're both bare and I'm stroking through her, the pad of my finger circling her clit and her hands grabbing at my biceps as pleasure seeps through her, contorting her expression.

My free hand goes to my erection, wrapping around the base and squeezing and she snakes her arms around my neck, walking herself back half a step until she hits the wall. She tugs me closer by the lapels of my blazer, my mouths coming together again and I move my hips forward, my member straining between us. Rosé whimpers, biting down on my bottom lip and I don't even hesitate before removing the hand I was touching her with to grab at her thigh, urging it up to wrap around my waist so I'm even closer, pressed between her thighs.

"Lisa..." she whimpers, and I give up with her mouth as she chokes out my name, instead choosing to nip at her jaw and kiss down her neck.

I bite down lightly on her collarbone, then sweep my tongue across it at the same time I tilt my hips and run the tip of my cock through her folds, marveling at the wetness on hot skin. It feels so fucking good and a low rumble creeps up my throat as I dip lower, still squeezing the base of my erection to stop myself from coming at the sight of Rosé trembling before me.

I've never seen anything as sexy as her, and with that thought, I push the head inside, the muscles contracting and flexing at the intrusion. This time it's me to whimper and I close my eyes at the lack of barrier between us, the tightness now encompassing me.

But then there are hands urging my head up by my cheeks and lips covering mine, and Rosé's sliding her tongue into my mouth and kissing me deeply before she pulls back, staring me deep in the eye and nodding; and I take that as a sign to go further and push further into her completely, an incredible wet suction claiming my throbbing member. We both groan, Rosé throwing her head back and I grunt as I bottom out inside of her, my hand on her thigh squeezing to ensure she's okay.

We two have had sex before, but I can feel I'm still a tight fit for her by the way she stretches to accommodate my thickness. Still, after a few seconds of keeping still, she moans in response as I shift a little, and she tilts her head back down to me, urging me to move. I wet my lips as I pull out, only leaving the tip in before I thrust back in.

Her eyes flutter shut, her hands still on my cheeks and I bring my free hand to her hip to hold her as I begin pushing into her slowly. Her leg wraps around me, urging me deeper and I smother a groan by burying my face into the crook of my neck and holy crap, I've never felt like this when having sex with someone. It's like I'm connecting with her on all levels; not just physically but emotionally.

Tiny whimpers escape Rosé and I spur her on, picking up the pace a little, and soon enough the wall of the stall is creaking beneath my weight as I thrust into her, my lips latching on to the skin of her neck and sucking.

She's so tight and warm around me, and I know this isn't going to last long at all, not only because I'm about a minute from coming but because I'm in a freaking club and I only gone to get a drink and there's only so long a queue can be. So I quit messing around and move faster inside Rosé, enjoying the whimpers that turn into throat, satisfied moans as I kiss up her neck and jaw and press my forehead against hers, our eyes meeting and heavy, rapid breaths mixing between our lips.

The hand I have on her thigh urges her wider, and I can feel her other leg trembling where it supports her and decide to take this matter into mu own hands, using the stall wall as leverage as I grab her thigh and let her wrap both legs around my waist. This gives me more depth and her arms snake around my neck, pulling our faces closer together as I pound into her, my body rolling to make sure I cause friction against her clit.