We two are going to do this. Again.

My arm stretches out, flicking the lock on the door and she smirks at me as she pops open the button to my jeans, clearly taking the action as a yes to what we both want. I thought if anything she'd have hesitations about this, but clearly not and her hand goes between my jeans and boxers, grabbing on to the bulge forming there. My hips rut into the touch, my head flinging back and hitting the back of the stall but I really don't mind; I'm too turned on to care about anything but Rosé and what she's doing to me.

So I pick my head up once more and grab her hand, swiftly taking it out from my boxers as I press my lips back to hers. I know she's confused, but when I reach down to the hem of her dress and slip my fingers against the soft skin of her thigh, beneath the fabric, she gets it. She smiles against my mouth, her arms going around my neck and I roll up her dress until it's above her hips, settled around her stomach.

And when my hand cups her core, the breath's ripped straight from my chest and I jerk my head back because she's so wet. Wetter than I've ever known and I don't know how I didn't notice that when we first had sex; she's so ready for me and I can't even begin to explain how hot that is, instead choosing to press my fingers up until she groans, her head falling back against the wall.

I move my fingers, her hips rocking into the touch and I just fucking love that I'm teasing her. She's groaning into my ear, her fingers threading through my hair and nails scratching at my scalp as I lower my head, pressing open-mouthed kisses against the slope of her neck. I've never known something so... sexy and I graze my teeth over her skin at the same time I press fingers harder against the lace of her underwear, the tips of them dipping inside her slightly. Her entire body jerks, but I'm there, steadying her and trying to gain my own friction as I push my hips into the back of my hand, and she really is the hottest thing I've ever known.

But soon enough I can't hold back anymore. I love teasing her, doing this-in fact it might be one of my favorite things to do now, even if I've only just done it-but I need to get off. The need to do so is hitting me hard in the gut and I know she feels it, too; but it's not just the spontaneous need to get off with anyone, it's the need to get off with her.

She's making me feel things I've never felt and I retract my hand, smiling smugly at the whimper that escapes her lips as I put a little space between our bodies, but don't drop my hands.

Her eyebrows scrunch together in confusion as she looks me in the eye, but I just kiss her softly, a little too softly, before I slide my hands around to her hips and hook my fingers into the sides of her panties. Brown eyes widen a little at the gesture, but then I begin slowly pulling them down and her entire body rolls into mine as she slides her hands down to wrap around the nape of my neck, smirking against my mouth as she kisses me.

It's so hot, and I can already feel the pressure building in my stomach simply caused by Rosé being Rosé, but I don't let myself get distracted by that thought as I let go of her panties, trusting her to kick them off the rest of the way.

Then it's my turn, and I tug my own jeans down to my knees, not being able to wait any longer because I just need to be inside her. I need to have that connection with her and I'm desperately wishing I had more time to do this again but her nails are clawing at the skin of my neck and she's taking my bottom lip between her teeth and letting her tongue swipe over it when it snaps back into place and shit, I'm so ready for this.

My hands go to my boxers, ready to pull them down but then Rosé's hands shoot down and wrap around my wrists, stopping me and I pull my lips back, staring into her eyes. She shakes her head, bites on her own lip and then tugs one of my hands to her most intimate part, a scorch covering my whole body as I run my finger through her folds, feeling the slickness beneath the touch.