We finish eating and he finds a garbage to put the trash in. "So what now?" He asks looking at me. I shrug "what do you wanna do?" I ask. "I'm down for anything" he answers.

My mind starts wondering and I remember last night's events. Before I can even process it I'm pressing my lips against his. "Wait ivy" he says. "What?" I ask pulling away. "We're not doing it in the car" he answers.

I nod "yeah that sounds crazy" I reply. He chuckles "do you want to have sex again?" He asks. "Yeah I kinda do" i answer. "Who's place?" He asks. "I think yours is closer" I answer.

He speeds over to his place and we get up to his apartment, Jamie's not here so it's empty. "So you're sure?" Trevor asks as we walk over to his room.

"Trevor I'm sober and saying yes" I answer. "Ok" he says then pulls me closer. "I'm gonna make you feel good" he whispers deeply.

Damn. "Good" I whisper looking him in the eyes. His forehead rests against mine then he leans in connecting our lips and his hand cups the side of my face, with his other hand he grabs my ass causing me to moan.

"Jump" he whispers against my lips. I jump and he catches me and my legs go around his waist then he lays us down, my back laying against his soft sheets.

His lips leave mine and move to my cheek then down my body then he gets to my thighs, he looks up at me through his eyelashes then smirks before licking my clit. "Jesus trevor" I moan out and my hand plays with his hair then I feel a finger slip inside.

My back arches and I let out a series of moans as he moves his fingers in and out. "I'm close" I let out. "Cum" he mumbles licking my clit. A few seconds later i feel the pressure let go.

Trevor's eyes look up and into mine "wow" he whispers. I sit up and rest my hands on each side of his face pulling him closer "you're good at that" I whisper. He smirks "I tend to be good at things I enjoy doing" he whispers back. "Oh stop" I giggle.

"Nah I'm good" he whispers resting his head against mine. "I don't know what you're doing to me" I whisper closing my eyes. "But I think I like it" i add. "Ivy" he whispers. I open my eyes slowly and look into his "trevor" I whisper back.

He smiles "you're beautiful, funny, easy to talk to and you like hockey plus you're really sexy, I don't know where this is going but it doesn't matter to me as long as you're still in my life after the last couple days we've had together" he tells me.

I bite my lip and nod "I dont want you out of my life trevor, I just dont know where this is going either but I do know I like having sex with you" I reply. He smirks "yeah?" He asks. "Ah ha" I answer moving my hips up.

Our lips start moving against each other and I grind my hips against his and he groans against my lips "tr-trevor" I mumble. "Yes ivy" he asks resting his head against mine. "Just fuck me" I answer.

He stands up and walks into his bathroom. I prop myself up with my elbows and watch him walk back rolling the condom on. Dang he's so sexy. He stands at the edge of his bed and pulls my legs closer to him.

With my legs around his waist he starts thrusting and holding my hips. "Harder" I moan out. He nods and starts going harder, my arms go around his back pulling him closer and his lips go to my neck. "Mmm trevor" I let out as he's moving in and out. "So beautiful" he whispers.

My face heats up and my hands move to his hair "I'm close" I tell him. He sits up and moves his hips against mine then my back arches, my toes curl and I feel myself cum again.

After slowing down he rests his head in the crook of my neck and we start breathing in sync. "I wanna be on top" I whisper. "Yeah?" He asks lifting his head. I nod smirking "uh huh" I answer. "Ok" he smiles then sits with his back against the head board.

I get ontop of him and slowly lower myself on his dick. "Damn" he whispers looking at me. "That feels good" I whisper. He smirks and thrusts up causing me to let out a loud moan.

While I'm moving up and down my phone starts ringing. "Fuck" we say at the same time. "I can grab it from here" i say leaning over and grabbing it from the side table.

"Hello?" I question. "Dude where are you right now?" Luna asks on the other end. Shit. "Out" I answer. "No shit you're not home and it's like 9pm" she replies. "Funny story uh trevor wanted to get food" I say.

She silent for a few seconds "right and what are you doing now?" She asks. "Watching a movie" I lie. "Cool jamie and I are coming back there, will probably be an hour with traffic" she says. "Greaaaat" I reply then hang up.

Trevor raises his eyebrows as I put my phone back down. "What?" He asks. "They're coming back, they'll be an hour" I answer. "Shit" he whispers. "We're not done this though" I tell him. "I was almost close anyway" he smirks. I smirk back connecting out lips and continue moving.

Just a few minutes later he let's out a rough groan and I slow down "wow" I whisper while trying to catch my breath. He smiles and cups the sides of my face before kissing me deeply.

He smiles after pulling away "that was amazing" he whispers. I smile "I agree" i whisper back then peck his lips before getting off. He disposes of the condom while I put my clothes back on then he puts his back on.

We quickly find a movie and he sits in the corner of the couch and i lean against him. Since it's a movie we've both watched we fast forward it a bit and watch from there.

Half an hour later they're walking in with chipotle for all of us. Thank god because I'm kinda hungry. I sit up and act like I wasn't just cuddling trevor.

Luna looks at me with raised eyebrows "your hairs messy dude" she says. "Oh" I whisper. Trevor chuckles "still cute" he says. I roll my eyes "could've told me" I reply hitting him in the chest. "Ow" he frowns.

Jamie smirks "you always tell your girl when her hairs messy bro" he says shaking his head. "We're not together together" he says. "Yeah" I agree. "Yeah yeah whatever" jamie says. I stand up and go fix my hair in Trevor's bathroom.

Right as I'm walking out of his room I hear them talking and stop. "You're so into her dude" Jamie says. "I know, luna what should I do?" He asks. "Buy her a Jersey she was complaining about not having one, and flowers she likes daisies" she answers. "Great I wanna spoil her" he says.

___________________________________

Hehe share your thoughts

Vote
Comment
Follow me