they confess.

"𝐨𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐢'𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬"
"𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬"
"𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬"
"𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞"
"𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐢'𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬"
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
(SURPRISE! look who changed their mind abt discontinuing xd)

the second coming 🧡
══════════════════
You were peacefully drawing on a piece of crumpled up paper like every other Tuesday morning. Nothing like the sound of furious sketching and papers.

Sitting on a beach chair on the desktop, you sighed, stretching as you continued to sketch out some non-existent architecture, having little to no idea on what to do. Everyone was out playing, Alan was doing something. The Second Coming was most likely sleeping, and you were out of ideas on how to kill time.

Just as you finished your thoughts, the hollow-headed orange stickman came running up to you, with what seemed to be an envelope in his hand. "Ah- there you are!" he exclaimed, panting heavily. "I was looking everywhere for you, Y/N!"

"Okay... what do you need?" you put down your pencil and paper, looking at him as he stared at you intently. "Uh... about that. I have something for you," he finished, and threw a letter at you before running away faster than you can say "you need to die".

Okay, why was he in such a hurry? Weird...

But you took out the paper inside the letter and read it.

"To my dear N/N:

I don't know how I'd like to word this, but you've been the best thing in my life... everytime you smile, I smile back too.

Ever since our meeting, I never thought much about you; I thought you'd just be like the rest of my friends. Goofy, clumsy, and kinda weird?? But no... you were different, but in the best way possible. When I am next to you, my heart feels like it's uh, going to rip through my chest and jump out? (AH, I'M SORRY THAT SOUNDS KIND OF WEIRD!!)

But... what I'm trying to say is:
When I'm with or when I think of you, I don't need to try and smile. It just happens. ( )

And that's because, I love you, to the moon and back. You make me feel things I've never felt before; infatuation, love, sempiternal happiness. No matter what I do, my mind lingers to your face, your friendly embrace, your soothing smile; all the things I could have never wanted to see or feel more. And that is the truth, there is no more or no less to it. I love you, Y/N.
- The Second Coming"

A detailed portrait of you, holding some flowers was sketched thoroughly right underneath his shaky and bolded handwriting.

You stared at the letter, empty-minded as you felt your face flush in happiness. Immediately, your heart and your body raced to The Second Coming's room. Your legs kept you running, on and on. You flung open his door.

"...Y/N!" The Second Coming gasped, kneeling in the corner of his room, with what seemed to be dried up tears on his cheeks. "D... Did you read..."

"Huh, why are you crying?" You rushed up to him in worry, gently rubbing his back. "Are you... are you thinking that I'd come here to laugh at you for that letter or something?"